• Yes - It's time

Votes: 94 54.0%
  • No - It's petty

Votes: 80 46.0%

• Total voters

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
I feel bad for families of guys like Prohm. I mean he is trying and deserves to be let go but geesh can you imagine some moron starting a website dedicated to getting you fired? Getting fired already sucks, then for relatives and so on to know a website exists to get you fired. That’s terrible

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
I feel bad for families of guys like Prohm. I mean he is trying and deserves to be let go but geesh can you imagine some moron starting a website dedicated to getting you fired? Getting fired already sucks, then for relatives and so on to know a website exists to get you fired. That’s terrible

However will he console himself?

Surm81t.gif

jpete24

Wearing nut cup since 2002
SuperFanatic
Mar 25, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
That's why I bought it! But now I see this year and it creeps into my brain that the guy makes millions of dollars and runs a multi-million dolllar program........would we feel the same way for a CEO who was doing really bad?

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
That's why I bought it! But now I see this year and it creeps into my brain that the guy makes millions of dollars and runs a multi-million dolllar program........would we feel the same way for a CEO who was doing really bad?

There aren’t fans and alumni with strong, loud opinions on companies that CEOs run. It’s different.

I don’t feel bad for Steve but I do for his family. Jobs like this cut both ways for a family.

jpete24

Wearing nut cup since 2002
SuperFanatic
Mar 25, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
I'm sitting here listening to Jumper by Third Eye Blind guys questioning posting a toxic website that asks for the firing of a basketball coach. It's gotten bad.

• Agree
Reactions: CyBobby

cb1030

Oct 6, 2017
Sell it to the highest bidder and donate the profit to charity? Win-win

• Dumb
Reactions: cyputz

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
Your first reason for getting it was the right one. It’s not like he cheated or covered up sexual assault or something. I want a change, too, but Cyclone fans are better than that despite the fact that the program appears to be in the worst competitive shape since before Johnny.

SwirlyBird

Aug 2, 2015
He can wipe his tears with his millions of dollars.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

If the CEO was known to be a genuinely good person, yes, there should be respect for their personal life.

Pollard has some decisions to make but he doesn't need some random website to do it.

Reactions: CyBobby