Football Recruiting Roundup: 1/26/18

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
All of the happenings from the past 10 days in the football recruiting world. Please feel free to critique me, let me know what you would change and what else you would like to see, I can take it. Also, the recruiting fans can follow @CFRecruitingHQ on Twitter, and if you could lobby @TwitterSupport to give me @CFRecruiting from the Canadians, I would appreciate it.

https://cyclonefanatic.com/2018/01/football-recruiting-roundup-1-26-18/

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas
So I haven't made the whole cooling/warming thing very clear, but he is cooling on the listed schools after his name, not ISU.

Thanks for clarifying! I follow the recruiting with a lot of interest but I don't think I've ever been as intent as I am on Brock Purdy's decision. I really, REALLY want to this this kid in an ISU uniform!

I appreciate all of your hard work to keep us updated on recruiting!

ILikeCy

Dec 16, 2008
Omaha
All of the happenings from the past 10 days in the football recruiting world. Please feel free to critique me, let me know what you would change and what else you would like to see, I can take it. Also, the recruiting fans can follow @CFRecruitingHQ on Twitter, and if you could lobby @TwitterSupport to give me @CFRecruiting from the Canadians, I would appreciate it.

https://cyclonefanatic.com/2018/01/football-recruiting-roundup-1-26-18/
I gave you a follow. Why are you retweeting offers to recruits from other schools? I could see you doing that for some of our top recruits that are getting close to commitment decisions, but I don't think you'll keep many of your followers if you retweet all these non-ISU offers to every recruit on our radar. Not saying that's what your plan is, just giving feedback since you're just getting this off the ground.

• Agree
Reactions: CyValley

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
I gave you a follow. Why are you retweeting offers to recruits from other schools? I could see you doing that for some of our top recruits that are getting close to commitment decisions, but I don't think you'll keep many of your followers if you retweet all these non-ISU offers to every recruit on our radar. Not saying that's what your plan is, just giving feedback since you're just getting this off the ground.
I've retweeted 1 offer and 3 visits to other schools, all for '18 targets. With signing day 11 days away I figured people would want to know if our '18 targets get new offers or visit somewhere. Haven't fully decided what to retweet yet, it's a moving Target.

Reactions: cyfan21

ILikeCy

Dec 16, 2008
Omaha
I've retweeted 1 offer and 3 visits to other schools, all for '18 targets. With signing day 11 days away I figured people would want to know if our '18 targets get new offers or visit somewhere. Haven't fully decided what to retweet yet, it's a moving Target.
Sorry, I thought one of those was for a later year. Yeah, it makes sense if they are senior recruits that are close to their commitment decision.

• Friendly
Reactions: NATEizKING

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006

Appreciate your input. Interesting to see the additional offers and how fluid recruiting is.

Like the visit by the Illini Grad at safety. Two years left of eligibility and started many games his first 2 years.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Sorry, I thought one of those was for a later year. Yeah, it makes sense if they are senior recruits that are close to their commitment decision.
I don't plan on doing it for '19 until 2-4 weeks before early signing day, I'd be retweeting all day and night if I tweeted out every offer and visit of a target.

Reactions: ILikeCy

bhutch65

Sep 17, 2007
Coralville
I like it!

Bollers will be a tough pull. Dad played for the hoks.

Talked to him the other day. He is a very nice, respectful, young man.