Football Season Ticket Renewal and Prices

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
I'd recommend against that. We did that for our 4 a few years back. It makes for a very uneven seating experience. It somehow makes the seats feel even smaller than they actually are.

Yeah, I'm thinking we will bring blankets or something to try to level out the middle - guess we'll see how well it works/how much it bothers us. I just really like having the seats clearly defined - no room for confusion/disagreement on space.

Reactions: 06_CY

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Yeah, I'm thinking we will bring blankets or something to try to level out the middle - guess we'll see how well it works/how much it bothers us. I just really like having the seats clearly defined - no room for confusion/disagreement on space.

I get a seat back and just flip the bottom part down.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
In college our warmup to drinking was a bottle of mad dog in under a minute. Could drink and breath basically.

now, I don’t drink that much in a year.

Ugh Mad Dog was gut wrenching. Kickin Chicken was slightly less sickening.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Kickin Chicken?? Never heard of it. I did drink wild Irish rose one time and that was punishing.

It’s Thunderbird wine.

I think those quarter “wine coolers” they sold at the Cave Inn in early ‘80’s were just Mad Dog over crushed ice in a plastic cup. Sickening for sure

Reactions: Aclone

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
It’s Thunderbird wine.

I think those quarter “wine coolers” they sold at the Cave Inn in early ‘80’s were just Mad Dog over crushed ice in a plastic cup. Sickening for sure
Oooh, those were bad. I drank them because it was cool, but had I known what it really was....

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
It’s Thunderbird wine.

Was thinking thunderbird had a chicken. If I was older I may have been around when the cave inn was open. ;)

• Useful
Reactions: carvers4math

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Yep, totally understandable. We are getting chairbacks on the outside 2 of our 4 seats this year - not only to keep people out of our seats, but probably more so to make sure our 5 & 12 year old stay within our seats.

I‘ll be your seat neighbor and make sure no one bothers you

• Love
Reactions: Tailg8er

MustardTiger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2019
The Dirty Burger
100%. We get the chairbacks on all of our seats just so we don't have to play the "you're sitting in our area" game. Makes it so much easier to just find your seats and sit down. And never have to worry about rubbing thighs or sharing ass cheeks with your neighbor. Unless your into that. I don't judge.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Oooh, those were bad. I drank them because it was cool, but had I known what it really was....

I bought one a night for a quarter and carried it around until the ice melted so it didn’t taste as sickening. They reminded me of cough syrup.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Seems as though we should be getting close to parking lot selection date. I am thinking an email may be coming about that this week.
I was just wondering this myself. Figured we should be getting selection times soon.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
I'm curious if we will be using G7 this year or moved somewhere else; however, it doesn't change my G7 selection.