Football Visitors

JDDCy

Jul 1, 2006
Do we have a list of football recruits visiting this weekend? Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
This weekend is a dead weekend I believe. The 15th is the huge recruiting one with 15-20 visitors.

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Yep it's the next 2 weekends that will be big weekends...Like WDM said 15-20 Jan 15th weekend and prob another 7-9 Jan 22nd weekend. Starting I think this Monday things will get real chaotic.

Londo

Apr 22, 2013
Wisconsin
If someone could make a list of all the victors coming in the next couple of weeks, that would be awesome!

Alright you lazy bottom feeders, this is what I have gathered for visitors of the Jan. 15th weekend:

Jalen Cochran- DE
Jamahl Johnson- DT
Chase Allen- TE
Carson Lensing- OLB (ISU commit)
Jalen Cochran- DE
Dylan Soehner- OT/TE
Lonnie Johnson- CB - JUCO (ISU commit)
Jerrion Nelson- DE
Marquis Smith- CB
Trystan Castillo- OL (Mizzou commit)
Jalen Martin- WR (Toledo commit)

Jan. 22nd weekend
Tylin Oden- QB (Louisville commit)
Sean Foster- OL
Dedarallo Blue- CB

I think the kicker we are recruiting visits too at some point and there will probably be others but those are ones I think I found for sure

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
What ever happened to that PITT commit Linebacker? His he still trying to decide, or has that ship sailed away?

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
Would love to get Martin and Cochran. I think they're a package deal. Cochran would be awesome at DE.

Alright you lazy bottom feeders, this is what I have gathered for visitors of the Jan. 15th weekend:

Jalen Cochran- DE
Jamahl Johnson- DT
Chase Allen- TE
Jalen Cochran- DE
Dylan Soehner- OT/TE
Jerrion Nelson- DE
Marquis Smith- CB

Jan. 22nd weekend
Sean Foster- OL
Dedarallo Blue- CB

I think the kicker we are recruiting visits too at some point and there will probably be others but those are ones I think I found for sure

Londo

Apr 22, 2013
Wisconsin
SCNCY- Chase Pine (LB) visited in December. He is great friends with Tymar Sutton, our current LB commit. It is widely believed that his recruitment isn't over and although committed, its a race between Pitt Maryland and ISU

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
What's the story on Tylin Oden? Seems like a really nice prospect, any idea what our chances are?

4theCYcle

Jul 14, 2013
Urbandale, IA

Jalen Cochran- DE
Jamahl Johnson- DT
Chase Allen- TE
Jalen Cochran- DE
Dylan Soehner- OT/TE
Jerrion Nelson- DE
Marquis Smith- CB

Jan. 22nd weekend
Sean Foster- OL
Dedarallo Blue- CB

Are these guys twins?!?:jimlad:

Both of those guys committed to Louisville and Mizzou have decent offer lists. Really hope we land Foster.

CyBelieve

Aug 5, 2006
Ankeny
I see the Georgia TE is no longer committed (maybe that was a while ago) - makes sense then about the TE's we've been going after.

cyclones12321

Feb 21, 2009
Newton Ia

Jalen Cochran- DE
Jamahl Johnson- DT
Chase Allen- TE
Jalen Cochran- DE
Dylan Soehner- OT/TE
Jerrion Nelson- DE
Marquis Smith- CB

Jan. 22nd weekend
Sean Foster- OL
Dedarallo Blue- CB

Wheres the link to every players rival page, lazy ***.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
This weekend is a dead weekend I believe. The 15th is the huge recruiting one with 15-20 visitors.

Wasn't last night also in the "dead period?" Yet, it looked like Coach Campbell and a bunch of recruits and coaches marched in for the first half.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Wasn't last night also in the "dead period?" Yet, it looked like Coach Campbell and a bunch of recruits and coaches marched in for the first half.

Nothing to see here folks, just move along, he was drunk and seeing things.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Nothing to see here folks, just move along, he was drunk and seeing things.

I may be mistaken about the recruits, but not about Coach Campbell and staff. I even talked to him. The group marched in to the area where the football recruits usually sit.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I may be mistaken about the recruits, but not about Coach Campbell and staff. I even talked to him. The group marched in to the area where the football recruits usually sit.

I saw him and Ayeni, but I "didn't" see any recruits.