Forum is really slow on my iPad

mramseyISU

Nov 8, 2006
Waterloo, IA
When I access the forum from my iPad it’s been getting progressively worse to the point where the site is almost unusable. Normally I use chrome but safari is just as bad but don’t have any trouble using my laptop. Clicking on threads is really slow and typing is really laggy. I posted this on my iPad and typing this out took over 5 minutes for the text to catch up with what I’ve typed.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
When I access the forum from my iPad it’s been getting progressively worse to the point where the site is almost unusable. Normally I use chrome but safari is just as bad but don’t have any trouble using my laptop. Clicking on threads is really slow and typing is really laggy. I posted this on my iPad and typing this out took over 5 minutes for the text to catch up with what I’ve typed.
Virused up from pron.

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
Get a new iPad broke ass ************.

Or maybe update it? Or maybe it is too old to update? I bought one once and barely used it then it became my sons. Then apparently I couldn’t update it anymore and it couldn’t even use a lot of current apps so I had to buy him a new one so he could continue to use it. Damn Apple

mramseyISU

Nov 8, 2006
Waterloo, IA
Get a new iPad broke ass ************.

Or maybe update it? Or maybe it is too old to update? I bought one once and barely used it then it became my sons. Then apparently I couldn’t update it anymore and it couldn’t even use a lot of current apps so I had to buy him a new one so he could continue to use it. Damn Apple
It’s 3 years old running the latest version of iOS. CF is the only website I have any issues with.