FranTango thread

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
Iowa’s “defense” is god awful. I would guess that purple Kansas wins a close one.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I'll be rooting for terrible defense, missed wide open shots, and T's on both coaches for ******** about calls that were correct. No chance in hell I watch tho.
How many did it take sweet little Scott Drew to get tossed, 2? So head coaches can only rack up 4 together?

Freebird

Apr 11, 2006
I will be cheering my ass off for Iowa. And I ******* hate Iowa. But KState is on an entirely different level. I hope they lose every game in every sport for eternity. There isn’t a school I despise more than the wildcats. EMAWEABOD.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
He at least made it into online discussions here. Fran Fraschilla was putting his name out there.

But yeah, I doubt it ever even got to the interview stage. It was always going to be TJ

I'm not sure anybody else was even interviewed.

Far as I know it went down with Pollard calling TJ once and him calling back the next day to accept.

That was it.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I'll always pull against Iowa.

Tang can lose next game.

I don't know...once KSU actually hit the floor with Texas and KU I was shocked at how easily I 100% I wanted KU and Texas to win. My feelings were clear and I couldn't help it.

I suspect it will be the same tonight.

It might be different if Iowa had won something since the 90s.

c.y.c.l.o.n.e.s

Feb 21, 2007
Ignoring how much I dislike each coach and speaking just about the game, I don't think iowa has seen a defense as good as kstate's since they played us. Iowa's only shot is to score a bunch of early shotclock transistion baskets (which they just might do).

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Not sure I should give up the game plan to the kitties, but oh well.

Don’t take the first open shot. A better one will appear in a few seconds. In fact, pass and dribble until you find yourself or a teammate alone under the basket.

Sure, if the Hawk defense is on point, this could take up to half the shot clock, but the patience will be worth it.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron