Fred > Fran

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Man Michigan who's lost 4 straight just went into Lincoln and beat up on Nebraska without their two best players in Simpson and Livers. Nebraska is a train wreck
I'm sure it makes you happy to know it's not going to be another Sanderson type situation. That's a painful reminder.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
After watching ISU without Haliburton, I think it is obvious that Fred > Steve next year, and it might not even be close. Even though Nebraska has struggled, they are still competing almost winning at Maryland the other night. ISU is barely showing up for games it seems under Steve.

• Funny
  • Creative
Reactions: flycy and CyTwins

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
After watching ISU without Haliburton, I think it is obvious that Fred > Steve next year, and it might not even be close. Even though Nebraska has struggled, they are still competing almost winning at Maryland the other night. ISU is barely showing up for games it seems under Steve.

Yeah, pretty sure Fred will have the Nebraska program well in front of the ISU program in the near future.

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
Yeah, pretty sure Fred will have the Nebraska program well in front of the ISU program in the near future.

It seems like Wisky - King had some bad / mixed feelings; did the BIG change the transfer policy, or was it not an issue to transfer to another BIG?

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
It seems like Wisky - King had some bad / mixed feelings; did the BIG change the transfer policy, or was it not an issue to transfer to another BIG?

It is no longer an issue to transfer within the conference. I'd also wager that the 1 time transfer rule without sitting out will be implemented soon anyway.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Good work out of Izzo.

I like Izzo, but he is flat out crazy during games. Fran gets a bad name, especially compared to Izzo. There were probably like 10 times Izzo was going nuts on the refs and on the sideline, and those were the ones caught on camera, I'm sure there were more.

• Creative
Reactions: NWICY

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
I like Izzo, but he is flat out crazy during games. Fran gets a bad name, especially compared to Izzo. There were probably like 10 times Izzo was going nuts on the refs and on the sideline, and those were the ones caught on camera, I'm sure there were more.
Izzo keeps himself under control, Frannie can’t. It’s not even close to the same.

• Disagree
Reactions: breck53

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Comparing the two is stupid IMO. Izzo doesn't have issues controlling his anger like Fran

• Disagree
Reactions: breck53

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Izzo knows how to work the refs. Fran flat out goes ballistic on them. Pretty sure the all the refs remember the "cheating motherf*&ker" from last year. Which today is the "Franniversary" of his meltdown last year. Here is an oldie but a goodie....

upload_2020-2-26_15-42-57.png

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Izzo knows how to work the refs. Fran flat out goes ballistic on them. Pretty sure the all the refs remember the "cheating motherf*&ker" from last year. Which today is the "Franniversary" of his meltdown last year. Here is an oldie but a goodie....

View attachment 70425

Izzo does know how to work the refs, but he freaks out on the sidelines 10x as much as Fran does. Now Fran when he wants to get a T makes himself look the fool, but 90% of the time he doesn't even react on the sidelines.