Alert: ***FREE CF KOOZIES***

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
I just ordered the $12.00 shirt and tried to pay with Paypal. Total after shipping + tax (why is there tax?) was $17 something but when it redirected me to the Paypal website the total was only $12. I don't usually complain about being undercharged so you should feel special:smile:

cytech

Apr 10, 2006
Hiawatha, Iowa
Are the shirts made by the same company that previously made them when the store was open?

My last 2 didn't last to long before they started falling apart.

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
I just ordered the $12.00 shirt and tried to pay with Paypal. Total after shipping + tax (why is there tax?) was $17 something but when it redirected me to the Paypal website the total was only $12. I don't usually complain about being undercharged so you should feel special:smile:
Samesies.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com

Ummm that is more of a question for Matt to answer. I don't really know what is up?!?! Nonetheless, sounds like you got a hell of a deal!

clone

Co-Owner
May 12, 2008
Ummm that is more of a question for Matt to answer. I don't really know what is up?!?! Nonetheless, sounds like you got a hell of a deal!

state law requires us to charge 6% sales tax for all residents in the state of iowa (because CF resides in state of ia). If you are out of state (interstate commerice) doesn't require it for web sales.

Hope this helps.

ml

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
state law requires us to charge 6% sales tax for all residents in the state of iowa (because CF resides in state of ia). If you are out of state (interstate commerice) doesn't require it for web sales.

Hope this helps.

ml

Actually, my question was more about the price difference between the store and Paypal.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
The First Beverage Koozie
The first owner of a patent on a beer Koozie was Bonnie McGough of Caldwell, Idaho. She received her patent in October 1981 for a device she called the "insulated beverage cozy." This insulated cozy was made for use with 12-oz. cans. The cozy had inner and outer fabric walls with a chamber in between for insulating material and an elastic band at the top for holding the beverage snugly inside the cozy.

Read more: Who Invented the Koozie? | eHow.com Who Invented the Koozie? | eHow.com

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Chris, if you hook me up with some shirts/hats whatever, I'll get some pictures of some of the fine Afghani's rocking CF gear. Let me know.

Help Support Us

Become a patron