FREE ISU vs Texas Tech Tickets

TheBentStick

Aug 15, 2012
And the winner is........

2ndCyCE

Tough decision; thanks to fellow CFers for their input. He's obviously a Cyclone, been on CF since 2006 + He's recently dealt with a painful divorce + He's taking his father (I'm older than most of you and have an elderly father - definitely regret not spending more quality time with him in the past). 2ndCyCE - please PM me so we can figure out the best way to get these to you.

Sorry to the others that wanted them - wish I had more tickets to give away.

Go Cyclones!

theCyBooty

Sep 7, 2012
Thanks again to TheBentStick for doing this. This is a great idea for anyone who comes across free tickets that they don't have a need for.

That said, if anyone else comes a across a pair of tickets and wants to be as generous as this guy, please give me a consideration, I would cherish any chance to see the team play, even hillside, as I won't be able to see any Cyclone football until 11/24 as we had to shut off our directv as well.

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
Cool idea TheBentStick, I thought for sure my trade proposal of high quality weiners, or my promise to get drunk and fight a mascot might earn me the win, but i think me not going to jail and 2ndCyCE enjoying the game live with his father is probably a better use of all our time. Thanks for doing this though.

2ndCyCE, Cheer loud and proud. congrats.

Topshelf

Jan 31, 2007
Ames, IA
Awesome TheBentStick! This was very cool.

2ndCyCE, you better give an update after the victory or Sunday morning.

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
Maybe he will meet a good ISU girl for the next go around at the tailgate.

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
Thanks again to TheBentStick for doing this. This is a great idea for anyone who comes across free tickets that they don't have a need for.

That said, if anyone else comes a across a pair of tickets and wants to be as generous as this guy, please give me a consideration, I would cherish any chance to see the team play, even hillside, as I won't be able to see any Cyclone football until 11/24 as we had to shut off our directv as well.

You're in luck, CyBooty. My brother-in-law gave me 2 hillsides yesterday. If you want them, they are yours.

Reactions: TheBentStick