Free ticket and parking

imaclone2

Jun 7, 2008
Fir the dual against North Dakota State.
2 PM this Sunday. Section 133 Row 14 seat 1. C1/C2 parking. Electronic transfer. Also a pass to Johnny's that has to be mailed. Message me if you're not.

LeadersWifeLife

Oct 31, 2020
Treynor
Fir the dual against North Dakota State.
2 PM this Sunday. Section 133 Row 14 seat 1. C1/C2 parking. Electronic transfer. Also a pass to Johnny's that has to be mailed. Message me if you're not.

I need one ticket to the dual for my daughter, we already have parking pass, and doubt we can get the Johnnys mailed in time but where are you located?

MTrainer

Jan 19, 2022
I would take the parking pass! We are taking kids with JCC so we will already get in free. I am in southern Iowa if possible to pick up the Jonny's pass providing its not spoken for.

imaclone2

Jun 7, 2008
I'll send the parking pass electronically. What is your email address? The Johnnie's pass isn't electronic but I can mail it to you. What is your mailing address?

imaclone2

Jun 7, 2008
I need one ticket to the dual for my daughter, we already have parking pass, and doubt we can get the Johnnys mailed in time but where are you located?
What is your email address so I can send the ticket electronically? I'm in Eldora. Another person spoke for the Johnnie's pass but just in case what is your mailing address? I'll take the envelope with the pass to the post office so it goes out today. If I don't get the mailing address of the other person I can mail it to you.

LeadersWifeLife

Oct 31, 2020
Treynor
What is your email address so I can send the ticket electronically? I'm in Eldora. Another person spoke for the Johnnie's pass but just in case what is your mailing address? I'll take the envelope with the pass to the post office so it goes out today. If I don't get the mailing address of the other person I can mail it to you.

Email is [email protected]
Address is Holly Leaders 103 Heesch Ave, Treynor, IA 51575

imaclone2

Jun 7, 2008
Thanks. I'll send the ticket electronically. If I don't hear back from the 1st person about the Johnnie's pass I'll send it to you via snail mail. I'll let you know about that.