From the banks of the Mighty Skunk River comes!

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
No exact answer to floors in the library...you pass.

The video game answer does explain it as well but I'm glad CtownCyclone put you through the test for fun.
He hasn't passed yet, there is one more question. The answer is...this famous singer was the celebrity crush of Cyclone Fanatic's Chris Williams. You have one minute. Good luck!
[video=youtube;rTyN-vvFIkE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTyN-vvFIkE&sns=em[/video]

Last edited:

BBHMagic

Oct 15, 2009
photo(217).jpg

Touch Down or Interception?

Or...
View attachment 15553

True/False
This play is an infield fly.

It sucks to be a Packers and Braves fan right now. I'm still waiting for the shoe to drop on ISU.:realmad::arghh::realmad::arghh::realmad::arghh::realmad::arghh::realmad:

Linusvanp3lt

Sep 25, 2012
Answers: I don't like birds.

I have no idea about Chris' crush. Does Bill Snyder sing?

Plastic, then i use them as trash can liners (who buys small trash can liners, that's INSANE)

Not an infield fly. Chalk that up to the extra umpire who literally hadn't made a call yet. Also possibly he is used to being nearer the bag (if he was a more standard 1,2,3 umpire , so when he saw a player near him in terms of depth he may have overestimated the closeness to the diamond. Infield fly is in place to protect the batting team, and obviously that didn't work out here.

BBHMagic

Oct 15, 2009
Answers: I don't like birds.

I have no idea about Chris' crush. Does Bill Snyder sing?

Plastic, then i use them as trash can liners (who buys small trash can liners, that's INSANE)

Not an infield fly. Chalk that up to the extra umpire who literally hadn't made a call yet. Also possibly he is used to being nearer the bag (if he was a more standard 1,2,3 umpire , so when he saw a player near him in terms of depth he may have overestimated the closeness to the diamond. Infield fly is in place to protect the batting team, and obviously that didn't work out here.

Not a troll. Welcome fellow Cyclone.:notworthy:

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
Chris used to love Taylor Swift, but I think he has moved on now that he is a more mature married man.