FS 4 Baylor Tickets - Best Seats You'll Find - Face Value

5thGenCyclone

Dec 4, 2011
Now asking FACE VALUE for these great seats.

Lower Level - Sec 34 Row 20. 4

You most likely won't find better seats available. 4 tickets together closest to the aisle in between the 40-45 yard line. The Only asking $65/ticket.

Also have C6 parking pass I'm willing to sell for $100 OBO.

Can meet in the metro area to exchange.

Thank you.

Last edited:

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
I have tickets, but I always see parking passes going for $100+ dollars for one game. Do people really pay that much to avoid paying $20 and walking a block or two?

We park down by Hyvee and walk - it's never really too bad, I can't imagine paying $100+ just to avoid the walk.

But yes, those are great seats!!

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonesrule91

DreamyCy

Nov 13, 2013
I have tickets, but I always see parking passes going for $100+ dollars for one game. Do people really pay that much to avoid paying $20 and walking a block or two?

We park down by Hyvee and walk - it's never really too bad, I can't imagine paying $100+ just to avoid the walk.

I assume when people are buying donor parking passes it's for tailgating.

Rockymtcy

Oct 2, 2018

Its not about the walk, most of the time. Say a group wants to have a designated location to tailgate together. They may be individually parked all over the place, so having a pass to a lot gives them a location to meet. Being a part of the sea of tailgaters in the paved lots also may add enjoyment to a persons gameday experience. The cost can be split among the attendees. So, for yourself it may not be practical, but for many others it is money well spent. Since you don't have a parking pass, I am guessing your annual contribution is less than $250. A $250 dollar donation allows you buy a season parking pass. So for an extra ~$160 to the $140 you are currently spending you can get a pass, better tickets and have the money go to the athletic department instead of whoever you are currently paying.

• Informative
Reactions: SoapyCy

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
That makes sense. We've never hosted a tailgate in 15 years of going to games so i never thought about that. We've always just bummed around drinking beer, hopping from place to place.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron