FS 4 Men's Season Basketball Tickets

CyFan03

Jun 5, 2010
Ames
I have the opportunity to buy lower level tickets, so my 4 uppers are for sale.

Section 229
Row 7 seats 5-6 (2 seats from aisle on left)
Row 8 seats 4-5 (3-4 seats from aisle on left)

These are not directly front/back, but 1 chair off. It was the best I could do 2 years ago when I went from 2 to 4 seats.

You are actually closer to section 230, so closer to the court since they are right off the aisle.
Will sell by the pair, or all 4 together.

PM with offers. FYI, won’t take anything less than $800 per seat as I will sell individually if I have to. The KU, IA, OK game warrant half of that, so the other 14 games work out to $28.50 at that price.

I spoke with the ticket office on Friday and tickets are getting mailed out this week.

Last edited:

CyFan03

Jun 5, 2010
Ames
Tickets arrived yesterday. I have a verbal to sell 2 of them, but have not completed the transaction yet.

Still 2 available.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
Yeah but paying $500 more is jugging people. The most I'd pay is $500 and they better be good seats.

I guess you aren't getting season tickets then because no one should sell one for $500 when they can get more. OP already sold two of these for at least $800.

CyFan03

Jun 5, 2010
Ames

Feel free to call up the ticket office and offer them $325 for a seat in that section. See where it gets you. For that matter, put your money where your mouth is and tell them you'll donate $2500 extra and see if that helps. If you think any season ticket holder is just paying face value price for the tickets, and nothing more, than I want what you are drinking. Add up my donation, and the price I'm asking for these 4 tickets and I'm not "making" any money. Get a clue, bud.

Hoiball92

Apr 23, 2015
Des Moines
Feel free to call up the ticket office and offer them $325 for a seat in that section. See where it gets you. For that matter, put your money where your mouth is and tell them you'll donate $2500 extra and see if that helps. If you think any season ticket holder is just paying face value price for the tickets, and nothing more, than I want what you are drinking. Add up my donation, and the price I'm asking for these 4 tickets and I'm not "making" any money. Get a clue, bud.
My family donates bud. There aren't any season tickets available.

MJN

Aug 13, 2011
Urbandale
I'd rather buy single game tickets for less

Most single game tickets already sold out.
attachment.php

Attachments

• tickets.JPG
    tickets.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 355
Reactions: CyFan03