MLB: FSN North on TV in Cedar Rapids?

Dormeezy

Nov 2, 2006
Cedar Rapids
Just curious of people living in Cedar Rapids who get FSN North on TV. What cable/satellite service do you have and how much does it cost you?

I'd like to get a service where I can watch Twins games (which most are aired on FSN North).

Particularly for folks with Direct TV, do you experience blackouts? A friend of mine has Direct TV and got the MLB Extra Innings package (which is supposed to get you every single game) yet Twins games were still blacked out.

I see Direct TV offers FSN North on their highest package, but it is expensive and offers little that I want over the lesser package other than this one channel. Is it possible to subscribe to one of their lower basic channel packages and "purchase" just FSN North as an add-on channel?

Thanks for any input.

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
Just curious of people living in Cedar Rapids who get FSN North on TV. What cable/satellite service do you have and how much does it cost you?

I'd like to get a service where I can watch Twins games (which most are aired on FSN North).

Particularly for folks with Direct TV, do you experience blackouts? A friend of mine has Direct TV and got the MLB Extra Innings package (which is supposed to get you every single game) yet Twins games were still blacked out.

I see Direct TV offers FSN North on their highest package, but it is expensive and offers little that I want over the lesser package other than this one channel. Is it possible to subscribe to one of their lower basic channel packages and "purchase" just FSN North as an add-on channel?

Thanks for any input.
I have Dish Network. FSN North is part of their sports package, which is $7/mo. and includes NFL Red Zone. To get Red Zone on DirecTV you have to buy the NFL Sunday Ticket.

Dormeezy

Nov 2, 2006
Cedar Rapids
Ahh, looks like FSN North is on Direct TV's sports pack too. I had looked at the list earlier but must have overlooked it.
Thanks for the input.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron