Fubo Tv vs. You Tube vs AT&T

cyfreddy

Oct 15, 2006
Alright, since I would not save any money with Metronet Tv over our current Mediacom Tv, I trying to decide which is best from the 3 listed above. You Tube does not carry the Marque station, which I like having so I can watch the Cubs.

drgnslyr

Nov 19, 2009
Granger
I like FuboTV, has most of the sports and entertainment we watch in our house. It is missing the Turner channel lineup, so had to get a trial of YoutubeTV to watch March Madness.

Cloneon

Oct 29, 2015
West Virginia
I'm trying the YouTube TV free week, but can't get replays. Waiting for cyclones.tv, but they're also late on the post. Is it any better getting replays with Fubo, Hulu, or Sling?

chetsger

Mar 24, 2006
I have fubo and love it. If you sign up directly through fubo you get NFL Redzone with their sports package ($10.99/month) and of course the Marquee network for the Cubs.

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
I've been a longtime user of AT&T which is now DirecTV Stream. Interface is user friendly, they've got everything (including Marquee), every networks full on-demand inventory and it's really reliable. I wish there was a tad more DVR space but if you've got ESPN+ anyway games are archived there for anything on an ESPN network.

Can't imagine I'd ever go back to traditional cable/satellite.

hiltonisheaven

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny
I’ve tried both YT and now Fubo but both have the same issue with the tv guide showing wrong timezone so the programming is always wrong. Does anyone have a fix for that?

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
I’ve tried both YT and now Fubo but both have the same issue with the tv guide showing wrong timezone so the programming is always wrong. Does anyone have a fix for that?

have you gone online and logged into your account and tried to fix it that way?

I've had yttv for about 2 years and have never had an isssue.

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
I'm trying the YouTube TV free week, but can't get replays. Waiting for cyclones.tv, but they're also late on the post. Is it any better getting replays with Fubo, Hulu, or Sling?

you may have to add "Iowa State Cyclones" to your library for it to record the game automatically but even so you still should be able to goto the home tab and search for the game and be able to watch it.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown

If you add Iowa state football to your interests, it will record everything and put it in your library.

Cloneon

Oct 29, 2015
West Virginia
you may have to add "Iowa State Cyclones" to your library for it to record the game automatically but even so you still should be able to goto the home tab and search for the game and be able to watch it.
I think I did not enable DVR during the viewing. So, per reading, problem solved.
Thanks!

Cloneon

Oct 29, 2015
West Virginia
If you just added it you wouldn't be able to go back and watch Saturday's game. You would have had to add it to your library before the event happened.
Yep. I just figured that out. That said, it's a bit of a disappointment since it's less than a 1k pointer in a database somewhere which should be able to be flipped on at any single moment.

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
Yep. I just figured that out. That said, it's a bit of a disappointment since it's less than a 1k pointer in a database somewhere which should be able to be flipped on at any single moment.
I haven't looked yet but you may be able to re-watch the UNLV game on the CBS Sports app.