Full page ads

PickSix

Aug 25, 2013
Can we do anything about the damn full screen ads? It says scroll to make it go away, but it only works like half the time. Usually I have to scroll multiple times up and down or refresh the page altogether. It also pops up every couple minutes if I stay in the same spot.

I'm on Chrome on a PC fwiw.

Last edited:

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I have been getting this the last couple of days. An ad shows up that allows me to see the first 3 or so posts on a page and then covers everything as I scroll down - the entire rest of the page. It generally doesn't go away and I have to refresh the page to make it go away.

Chrome browser

• Agree
Reactions: isufbcurt

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I’m unfortunately not in the position right now to afford premium. If there’s anyway the following could be fixed, it would be much appreciated

1703260866607.png

The ads the last few weeks not only take up the vast majority of the page, but they frequently take out my keyboard.

SwirlyBird

Aug 2, 2015
Glad we have page up and down buttons in the lower right now to zoom us too the ads on the top and bottom of each page.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I have been getting this the last couple of days. An ad shows up that allows me to see the first 3 or so posts on a page and then covers everything as I scroll down - the entire rest of the page. It generally doesn't go away and I have to refresh the page to make it go away.

Chrome browser
Keep getting the same black and red ad that takes everything out. It even covers up the screen when I am typing a post.

Bitsight or something like that is the product they are pushing.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron