Funny ISU Football T-shirt ideas!!

Clonedogg

Sep 4, 2009
CR, IA
biblehub.com
Well to say I'm bummed about the loss today would be an understatement, but now I've kinda slipped into a state of apathy. Let's have some fun, at our own expense, and lighten our moods!!:yes: Everyone on here is fairly witty, let's put that talent to good use and come up with some good ISU football parity T-shirts ideas.

I'm not overly creative but I'll give it a try.

ISU Football - BIG XII Participation Award
Cyclone Football - That's a thing, right?
ISU Football - We have tailgating and...ya we have tailgating

I know you guys are better at this then me so come on!! I NEED a Laugh. :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
"ISU Football.... 115 years of losing tradition"

OR...

CyclONEs... the ONE stands for wins per season!

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
IowaState.jpg

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
although funny and correct. I am not sure its helping anything.

Who are we supposed to be helping? It's helping me find something to laugh about.

If the players get on here and they don't like what they read, then so be it. Don't play so bad and embarrass yourselves by an FCS team then.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Pretty sure it would be fine since you aren't saying anything copyrighted.
I used to work for a screen printer. Any phrases involving ISU and its logos must be approved by ISU trademark. Even if you just put ISU in a generic font on a T-shirt, it technically has to be approved by ISU and you have to pay royalties if you plan on selling it.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I used to work for a screen printer. Any phrases involving ISU and its logos must be approved by ISU trademark. Even if you just put ISU in a generic font on a T-shirt, it technically has to be approved by ISU and you have to pay royalties if you plan on selling it.

That's crazy. How would they know who you're talking about? Indiana State? Illinois State? Idaho State?

Or even if you had your own company - Isaac Steeler's URLs