Funny observation involving a coach

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Have to share this funny story. Was at the men's bb game tonight. I went out to get a clone cone. There was one guy in front of me with a younger daughter. The clone cone guy saw he was wearing a liberty bowl shirt and said, "Were you able to go to that game?" As he said this the guy turned around and it was Shane Burnham. :)

I have him a wink and a smile. He said to the guy, "yeah, I did get to go" and the guy kinda interrupted him and said, "just wish we could win one of these bowl games." Shane said, "yeah, so do I...that's our goal."

As Shane left we had a little chuckle to each other...Clone cone dude had no clue...but I was impressed with Shane just kinda playing along and not embarrassing the guy.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Or maybe it was one of those I know that you know that we both know you're a coach, but I'd get fired from my prestigious clonecone job for calling you out right here, so I'm going to pretend I don't know you while still saying that we should win a bowl game that doesn't involve Minnesota sometime soon. I've been saying it on that big 12 message board where I'm a moderator ever since I got banned from cyclonefanatic were everyone loved me as Cyber, and I'll be darned if I'm going to pass up a chance to say it to your face, bro.

:wink::wink:

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
think they pay for tix or what? isnt it part of the total compensation package? state employees cant take benefits over 2.99.