Game Download from 1986

Cysquared

Mar 26, 2009
If interested, I would be willing to trade a few games that I have for some that you have, if you want to expand your collection.

SweetDaddyJ

Oct 13, 2009
I could upload all the home games of KU vs. Iowa State from 86-88 if there is interest; Danny Manning never won in Hilton.

The files for those games are slightly larger than 1 GB though, so I'll have to split them in two pieces. Megaupload won't let you download any file larger than 1 GB unless you are a premium member.

I believe I also have the 97 NCAA tournament games for the Clones with Willoughby and company. That was a really fun group to watch. It may take a while to do all those games though, but I'll get to them eventually.

cyclonenum1

Nov 30, 2006
What about the 12/19/1987 game in Hilton v. iowa when Lafester dropped 54 on the hawks...do you have that one?

Cydar

Apr 2, 2006
What about the 12/19/1987 game in Hilton v. iowa when Lafester dropped 54 on the hawks...do you have that one?

I've got that game on tape. Now I just need to find it.

By the way, is this the Kansas game with Grayer's baseline dunk? One of my all-time favorites.

Havs

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 4, 2009
Ames
www.twitter.com
We should have 'game watches' on the night of ISU bball games this year. However, we won't watch the current game being played, rather, a game from the past when we had coherent basketball coaches.

JimDogRock

Feb 21, 2010
Cedar Falls
I've got that game on tape. Now I just need to find it.

By the way, is this the Kansas game with Grayer's baseline dunk? One of my all-time favorites.

I watched this last night, and Grayer had a very impressive baseline dunk right over a rotating defender. So, yeah.

Oh, SweetDaddyJ,
You could use WinRar to compress the video files and also split them into segments less than 1 GB. That way you don't have to edit the video files shorter.

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
It says this is temporarily unavailable ??? Anyone else getting this?

NM, refreshed and it went away.

SweetDaddyJ

Oct 13, 2009
I watched this last night, and Grayer had a very impressive baseline dunk right over a rotating defender. So, yeah.

Oh, SweetDaddyJ,
You could use WinRar to compress the video files and also split them into segments less than 1 GB. That way you don't have to edit the video files shorter.

Yeah, that's probably what I'll do. I'll have to split the file into 2 zipped files and you guys will just have to download both and unzip them.

SweetDaddyJ

Oct 13, 2009
I'm uploading a game from 87 right now but it is in two parts since the file was just a little too big.

jflick1216

Apr 14, 2010
Hey, SDJ, thanks for the upload. Loved the games! Please keep doing these, they are much, much appreciated! Do you have a link for the '87 game?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron