Game of Thrones Season 6

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
There are some awesome fan theories out there regarding Tyrion and Jon Snow. This data showing Sansa's importance is cool, especially with the second trailer showing her in Stark gear. All said, season six is going to be so good.

Mostly because, with the exception of some things pertaining to Arya (as GRRM has released some of her chapters for the next book on his website), nobody knows what's going to happen this season.

Daserop

Feb 9, 2011
The Bebop
Mostly because, with the exception of some things pertaining to Arya (as GRRM has released some of her chapters for the next book on his website), nobody knows what's going to happen this season.

There are still a couple of things in the books that the show looks like it will have.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa

Yes the show is ahead of the books now but I've read multiple notes that say GRRM has sat down with the writers of the show to let them know where he is going with the books so they don't go in separate directions.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Yes the show is ahead of the books now but I've read multiple notes that say GRRM has sat down with the writers of the show to let them know where he is going with the books so they don't go in separate directions.

Well, any more of a separate direction than they've already gone, anyway.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI

image_2.jpeg

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
There are still a couple of things in the books that the show looks like it will have.

Yes. This season they will likely include some version of:

Arya's Book 5 story, as she will start out blind
Jamie's Book 4 storyline
Ironborn Book 4 storyline
Bran Book 5 storyline
Possibly some elements of the North storyline in Book 5

I believe the other characters are past their book stories, or on a different path. Can't wait, and can't believe I have a work trip Sunday through Tuesday next week. Oh well, I guess I have waited 5 years for resolution of these questions, what's a couple more days?