ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Fanatics,

If you didn't know by now, I am getting married tomorrow. I thought I would take a minute to fill you in on how the site is going to be run while I am gone on my honeymoon next week.

Basically, we'll kick it old school CF style. We'll have a little bit of content on the front page but not what you are used to on a daily basis. If you have any sort of a problem, please contact one of our moderators.

Just a few content FYI's...We have a few bloggers (Kirk Haaland & Yaman3) who will be chiming in mid-week on the front page. My good friend Brent Blum will be writing this week's CF Mailbag column.

Have a great weekend Fanatics.

Last edited:
Reactions: mj4cy

NobodyBeatsCy

Apr 17, 2008
Clive, IA
Re: Game plan for CF on my honeymoon

Fanatics,

If you didn't know by now, I am getting married tomorrow. I thought I would take a minute to fill you in on how the site is going to be run while I am gone on my honeymoon next week.

Basically, we'll kick it old school CF style. We'll have a little bit of content on the front page but not what you are used to on a daily basis. If you have any sort of a problem, please contact one of our moderators.

Just a few content FYI's...We have a few bloggers (Kirk Haaland & Yaman3) who will be chiming in mid-week on the front page. My good friend Brent Blum will be writing this week's CF Mailbag column.

Good luck my friend, and congrats!

CykoAGR

Dec 16, 2008
Waukee, IA

Fanatics,

C Dub- Best wishes to you and the Mrs. Hope you have a great day and an "exciting" honeymoon.

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007

Congrats Chris! Wish Julie and I could be there. Enjoy the weekend and Honeymoon.

When you come back Troy Davis may be our new Head Football coach but don't worry. :smile:

azn4cy

Dec 27, 2008
DSM

Congrats on your wedding! I think ISU is out of crazy stuff for one offseason.... I hope.

Way to let yaman have front page though.. you know this is going to go straight to his head and he'll try to overthrow you soon :biggrin:

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown

There's still time to run:wink:

Congratulations and be careful. My first child was born 9 months after our honeymoon.

MoreCowbell

Apr 23, 2009
Congrats Chris! Best wishes and enjoy your honeymoon. If you can't get through all 6 kegs of Busch Light, just save them for the CF golf outing. These guys will drink just about anything, right? :wink:

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
You know you will be checking this site everyday. Honeymoon is no excuse. Congrats-enjoy the week off. You know Hoiberg will hire somebody over the weekend and sign 2 more recruits.

DRCHIRO

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2008
Congrats and good luck with the de-flowering.