Game Thread ISU vs. Knebraska

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
Thanks to all the posters keeping us CR/IC/Dubuque area residents up to date while mediacom sucks a fat one.

garn91

Jun 1, 2006
Ankeny
Congrats on the win. I've said before that i'm not a big basketball guy, it would've been nice for the Huskers to grab a win at home, but oh well, it's a rebuilding year.

drmwevr08

Nov 25, 2006
Tempe, az
I just read through most of this string and it was amusing to see most everything I thought while watching in Lincoln. It was my first trip to Devaney and its really not a bad place to see a game (other than the rediculous lack of leg room where we were seated - maybe the seats 22 and I had at the last home game spoiled me!). It has the feel of an oversized HS gym. The effort was great - especially pulling it out when the place got nice and loud after they pulled to within 3. I have not heard such a disgruntled buch of fans though in quite a while! :)

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I just read through most of this string and it was amusing to see most everything I thought while watching in Lincoln. It was my first trip to Devaney and its really not a bad place to see a game (other than the rediculous lack of leg room where we were seated - maybe the seats 22 and I had at the last home game spoiled me!). It has the feel of an oversized HS gym. The effort was great - especially pulling it out when the place got nice and loud after they pulled to within 3. I have not heard such a disgruntled buch of fans though in quite a while! :)

Yeah, 3rd row seats on the half-court line don't suck. :wink0st:

Next year you're getting tickets for the 2 of us at the ISU-Nebraska game in Lincoln. :biggrin9gp:

drmwevr08

Nov 25, 2006
Tempe, az
We just walked up last night. We paid a few extra bucks though so it didnt work out nearly as well. Hard to beat 3rd row though! You make the trip and we will find some tix though. I plan on going next year too - its closer than Ames after all!