Game Thread: Minn @ ISU

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadm

Giving it a go
Apr 11, 2006
Midwest
One hour to tip-off. This is a big game considering the new backcourt and Wes's injury.

GO CLONES!

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Damn I was going to start the thread so I could reap all those fancy credits I am burning through so fast.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
Thats it, I'm reporting you guys for starting a thread for the sole reason of gaining more credits. Post whores

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Post whores, no one would ever just ramble on and on and on with no real point in their post just to score points. How unamerican would that be, I mean it would be like running around with only one shoe on and singing songs to the hummingbirds just to say you did it. I mean why would anyone do such a thing. I remember this one time I thought about just posting random nonsense and hoped I would not get noticed, but I think that is probably a bad idea... And speaking of bad ideas.... what was I talking about again? Ohh

I love lamp.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Is that on tonight? I better get home quickly so I can tivo it. I loved that when I was a kid... time for my kids to watch it.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
We are going to miss "A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving' during the game.:sad:
Here I got the official spoiler from the episode. Along with a screen shot. Now you can enjoy the game...

CONTAINS SPOILERS

Charlie Brown and his friends are back! Remember how Charlie Brown had to deal with Christmas and Halloween? Now he's got Thanksgiving to worry about. He and his family will be going to his grandmother's for dinner but then Peppermint Patty called Charlie and decided to invite herself to dinner. Her friends Marcy and Franklin would be coming too. Charlie Brown just couldn't say no so he had to prepare a big feast in a hurry! He appointed Snoopy and Woodstock to cook while he, Linus, and Sally set up the table. Peppermint Patty, Marcy and Franklin arrived just in time for dinner. The meal was as follows: popcorn, toast, jellybeans, and pretzels. Patty was enraged and Charlie was disappointed but she soon apologized. Just then, Grandma called. Charlie told her of his predicament and she said to bring everyone along so when she arrived, they all piled into the car and sang "Over the river and through the woods, to Grandmother's house we go". Charlie said the only problem with that is that his grandmother lives in a condominium. At home, Snoopy and Woodstock hold their own Thanksgiving dinner.

A pretty good Peanuts holiday special. There were others, like the Easter one where Linus tells everyone about the Easter Beagle, or the Valentine's Day one where Linus gives his teacher a box of candy and Sally thinks it's for her. Charlie Brown brought a brief case to keep all his Valentines in and winds up with diddly squat. Poor Charles Schultz, Peanuts creator, is no longer with us but it's good he was around long enough to see that his creation had become a national phenomenon!

thanksgiving_charlie_brown.jpg

chadm

Giving it a go
Apr 11, 2006
Midwest
I will second this one.... Only 2 more minutes till pre game

I think some people have nothing better to do than complain about everything.:confused:
How about starting a thread so we have some time to talk about the game before the action starts?

chadm

Giving it a go
Apr 11, 2006
Midwest
Coach just stated that Garrett and Peterson will be starting.

Also that Wes may see a little playing time.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
I think some people have nothing better to do than complain about everything.:confused:
How about starting a thread so we have some time to talk about the game before the action starts?

Actually I don't complain alot. Just agreeing with someone. Personal opinion since we had so much to talk about. Sooooo settle down.... Don't get those panties in a bunch.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
Coach just stated that Garrett and Peterson will be starting.

Also that Wes may see a little playing time.

You could almost guarentee from last game that Garrett would be starting the next game. Not a bad idea.

Would love to see Wes. Even for a minute or two.

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville

I'm not meaning to "complain" as much as point out that there's little we can talk about before we're all listening/watching the same thing. Hence, the start of Pre-Game show as standard start time of game threads. I just don't want it to end up having these threads start earlier and earlier (Used to begin at kick/tip-off, then started at pre-game, now it's been before the pre-game show starts); just something I've noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.