Game Watch Omaha

OmahaClone2

Sep 26, 2012
I have been calling around the last couple of days and no one in Omaha has Dish that I have been able to find. Why would a sports bar have Dish when you need DirecTV for the Sunday ticket. Also even if they did have Dish you would be lucky to find a place putting it on a TV with the Nebraska game on. I did find out Glory Days in downtown Council Bluffs is going to be streaming the game. I talked with one of the managers yesterday and she stated they had a party booked for the party room for a group of Husker fans, but they have been getting enough calls that the plan is to have ISU fans in the party room and stream it on the tvs in the party room and do audio as well.

OmahaClone2

Sep 26, 2012
Were you able to verify that the DJ's dugout in Millard has Dish Network, as I bet they plan on streaming the game on CyclonesTV and it will be blacked out.

mkleve44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2012
West Des Moines
Anybody know of anywhere in Sioux City to watch the game? Going to be there this weekend and not sure of where to go.

OmahaClone2

Sep 26, 2012
Bad news fellow Omaha Clones. I just got off the phone with the manager of DJ's Dugout in Millard and they do not have Dish so therefore they do not have the Longhorn Network. The manager that I spoke with was actually from Ames and was hoping to see the game. They were thinking of getting a membership to CyclonesTV to broadcast the game, but I told her that it would be blacked out outside the state of Iowa. Glory Days in CB it is.

RyCy04

Sep 26, 2007
Omaha, NE
Bad news fellow Omaha Clones. I just got off the phone with the manager of DJ's Dugout in Millard and they do not have Dish so therefore they do not have the Longhorn Network. The manager that I spoke with was actually from Ames and was hoping to see the game. They were thinking of getting a membership to CyclonesTV to broadcast the game, but I told her that it would be blacked out outside the state of Iowa. Glory Days in CB it is.
Well, ****. Thanks for checking on that. I would have hated to have got there to find out that I had bad info.