1909290147-09-28-2019-Iowa-State-vs-Baylor-Football.jpg

I'm surprised you aren't getting funnier. Like the bar is so low

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Imagine being an adult human being and thinking a haircut with no sideburns is the funniest thing on the board. Yikes

Somebody needs a boyfriend/girlfriend. That blow up doll with BFs picture taped to it apparently doesn’t do the trick for him/her anymore.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Nothing in this thread, possibly even this board is going to be funnier than Jamie's haircut. Tough act to follow.
1-I would go with the pic of Barta's teeth.
2-Also close: the look and reaction on Hawk fans face when first hearing about the new contract extension for Francis.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Nothing in this thread, possibly even this board is going to be funnier than Jamie's haircut. Tough act to follow.

I’d put Brain the Screaming Wall Puncher’s Hitler Youth look right up there. Not everybody can pull that off. To paraphrase Rodney Dangerfield, looks good on him though.

Reactions: BCClone

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
This entire thing is such a joke.

If there wasn't something more serious than pushing and shoving, thrown beers, and someone falling on their ladder from all the shoving going on as Iowa's band forced their way through the crowd.... then this is total BS.... and just a bunch of little whiny snowflakes complaining about something that has happened to ISU's band every single time they visit Kinnick.

And if someone did get groped in all the mayhem, I feel bad for them, however, unless it's on video.... good luck proving who did it? It could have been a perverted old Hawkeye fan that wanted to grab a young co-ed.... who knows?

Maybe ISU should have the Iowa band member charged with trying to enter the ISU locker room?? Iowa themselves admitted that happened.

I just don't get Iowa and specifically Gary Barta's obsession with putting ISU and their fans down in the national media? They must truly be frightened of ISU.