General (non-ISU) Wrestling Twitter/News Thread

cloneraslin

Apr 11, 2006
How does this kid not understand by now that the best thing to do in his situation is to lay low and hide? 30 sec preview and you can already tell he's talking too much.
You’d think at some point a family member would step in just get him off social media. I was surprised to see him bring up the Arnold butt slapping incident.

Reactions: 4theheckofit

Mead For My Horses

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 23, 2020
Can somebody give me a 1 minute summary of why FLO is so hated and especially Pyles. I know they sued Willie when he left, their event production is crap and their super possessive about their content being shared. Is that most of it?

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Have no idea what's taking them so long to remove the interim tag.

And yeah, unfortunately, she appears to be really good at her job.
By making blatantly obvious decisions? She is good at her job but it's being compared to previous incompetence.

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
By making blatantly obvious decisions? She is good at her job but it's being compared to previous incompetence.
She's hardcore embraced their collective, she's asking donors to give to the NIL side. She understands the current climate.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
How does this kid not understand by now that the best thing to do in his situation is to lay low and hide? 30 sec preview and you can already tell he's talking too much.

I'm going to guess it is intentional. I look at it like Angel Reese, Livvy Dunne, etc. There may be more money in your "influence" than your actual sport. I imagine he's trying to build up a name for himself on social media with his antics in hopes he can profit off of it.

G-imJustafan

Sep 9, 2022
I'm going to guess it is intentional. I look at it like Angel Reese, Livvy Dunne, etc. There may be more money in your "influence" than your actual sport. I imagine he's trying to build up a name for himself on social media with his antics in hopes he can profit off of it.
#665douche

SouthJerseyCy

Sep 6, 2008
You could be right, but I just don't think he's smart enough to pull that off.

Help Support Us

Become a patron