Geology 100 Final

clone2011

Dec 11, 2007
My roommate tells me a "ghostly" white male went streaking through her final this afternoon, wearing nothing but the Burger King mask of that king character.

images

1.) Which one of you was it? :wideeyed:

2.) Any other good finals stories?

3.) I'm done after Accounting tomorrow night!

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
Oh that's not even cool! I had a Geology 100 final - but I was separated from the D-Z (A-C were in a different room).

CycloneWanderer

Nov 4, 2007
Wandering
It was pretty funny how everyone reacted. The guy streaked through wearing some sort of goat mask. After the initial "what the crap" people started applauding and laughing after he left. The professor then wrote on the board that she had nothing to do with it and then clarified that if she had had something to do with it the streaker would have been much better looking. Needless to say, however, I won't be sitting in the front for a large final again.

mramseyISU

Nov 8, 2006
Waterloo, IA
Apparently a few years back they had a guy in a gorrilla suit chasing a guy in a monkey suit though physics 5 during a 222 lecture. I'm still pissed that I missed that.

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Apparently a few years back they had a guy in a gorrilla suit chasing a guy in a monkey suit though physics 5 during a 222 lecture. I'm still pissed that I missed that.

I think there is a You Tube video somewhere of those guys on central campus

I still re-tell the story of a meterology final my freshman year... (I wasn't there, some people from my floor were)

Guy comes into the lecture hall wearing nothing but a Richard Nixon mask and a trenchcoat. He opens up the coat and dance in the front a second "I'm El Nino" and runs out - chased by the TA.

The TA didn't get the guy, but he DID get his licence plate number and his trench coat. He apperently walked back into the lectuer hall and held up the trench coat like a trophy.

Incyte

Apr 12, 2007
I saw a bunch of naked frat boys running through campus by the library. It wasn't very funny until a couple fell unto the pavement. That's got to hurt!

TravelingCY

Apr 14, 2006
Omaha
This thread reminded me of a great video I saw a few years ago...same premise, but a bit different.

Two guys dressed up like Pac Man & a ghost and proceeded to chase each other throughout U of Michigan's campus...pretty funny stuff.

Enjoy!

[ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5439673296274147547]Pacman Invades University of Michigan[/ame]

asevcik

Nov 22, 2006
I was in that final and my only thought was why don't good looking females ever streak through campus, all you ever see if nasty pasty fat guys

mramseyISU

Nov 8, 2006
Waterloo, IA
I think there is a You Tube video somewhere of those guys on central campus

I still re-tell the story of a meterology final my freshman year... (I wasn't there, some people from my floor were)

Guy comes into the lecture hall wearing nothing but a Richard Nixon mask and a trenchcoat. He opens up the coat and dance in the front a second "I'm El Nino" and runs out - chased by the TA.

The TA didn't get the guy, but he DID get his licence plate number and his trench coat. He apperently walked back into the lectuer hall and held up the trench coat like a trophy.

My wife was in that class. I totally remember that.

Help Support Us

Become a patron