Get your stimulus check payment

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
Anyone who got the Debit Card. Does the envelope say, "DO NOT FORWARD"?

I saw the envelope my brothers got with the paper check and it did not have that. So I was expecting mine to get forwarded from the Florida address here. Supposedly they sent mine out on May 22. That's 3 weeks ago.

I see now they say the message may say a check was sent but instead they sent the debit card. So maybe it got sent back if it had the "Do Not Forward" notation on the envelope.

The FAQ says to wait 4 weeks after the date sent out to call and talk to a real person. That's only one more week, but I'm starting to worry.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
So I found out in order to get your stimulus money, you need to submit your tax return with the correct address. :mad: I’ve been stuck on “your information doesn’t match our records” since this whole thing started because I put a 9 where a 6 was supposed to be. I went to the website to pay our tax bill today and noticed the error. I submitted the mistaken address and it was sitting, waiting, for our direct deposit info.

We’ve had 3400 dollars in the wind because of my **** up on our tax return. My wife was super pleased. Lol.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
So I found out in order to get your stimulus money, you need to submit your tax return with the correct address. :mad: I’ve been stuck on “your information doesn’t match our records” since this whole thing started because I put a 9 where a 6 was supposed to be. I went to the website to pay our tax bill today and noticed the error. I submitted the mistaken address and it was sitting, waiting, for our direct deposit info.

We’ve had 3400 dollars in the wind because of my **** up on our tax return. My wife was super pleased. Lol.

My tax return was filed with one number off my bank account and so my taxes bounced back, I tried to change it and apparently didn't do it in time so my check bounced back for covid also. It was maddening.

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Said mine was mailed along with the confirmation letter May 22. Nothing has shown up in my mailbox. Website said wait 6 weeks after that date if you don't receive check and you have mail forwarded from your tax filing address (my situation). That was July 3.

After the 6 weeks, according to the website, you can either call a phone number or file a form. I called the phone number and went through 3 or 4 layers of phone button punching menus until I arrived at one with three options, none of which were even close to my situation. After two cycles of that menu spiel they disconnect you.:(

So I printed out the form and mailed it in. Granted, it's only been another 2 weeks. At this point I'm thinking "If only I were dead I'd already have received this."

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
So I printed out the form and mailed it in. Granted, it's only been another 2 weeks. At this point I'm thinking "If only I were dead I'd already have received this."
I'm not sure the IRS has the mailing address for heaven. For hell? I think we all know the IRS knows all about hell...

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
New information if you, like me, STILL have not received your stimulus check. Yes, it says mine was mailed on 5/22.

From the IRS Get My Payment site:

Due to a system error, EIPs scheduled to be mailed as a pre-paid debit card on 05/22/2020 were not all issued.

If you live in one of the states listed below, no action is needed. We are working to issue the payment as a paper check to your address on file for you. Get My Payment will provide a new date once your payment by check has been scheduled.

• Alabama
  • Arkansas
  • Colorado
  • Connecticut
  • Delaware
  • District of Columbia
  • Florida
  • Iowa
  • Louisiana
  • Maine
  • Maryland
  • Massachusetts
  • Mississippi
  • Nebraska
  • New Hampshire
  • New Jersey
  • New Mexico
  • New York
  • North Dakota
  • Oklahoma
  • Pennsylvania
  • Rhode Island
  • South Dakota
  • Texas
  • Vermont
  • Virginia

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Here’s a link my sister sent me because I hadn’t received mine. It may help some of those who also have not.

https://iqconnect.lmhostediq.com/iqextranet/view_newsletter.aspx?id=102167&c=IA01AF

According to the latest IRS FAQ reply that I posted - if you log in and it shows you were sent your stimulus on May22 and you live in one of the 20-some states listed - then you don't need to do the IRS form she mentions near the top of the link. They will get to you eventually and post the new date the check is sent when you log in after that.

Obviously if your situation is different you should still do that.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Afraid your probably out of luck now. Someone might have gotten the payment sent for you. They have advertised a last deadline for inputting your kids information if they somehow don't have any info on them already.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Afraid your probably out of luck now. Someone might have gotten the payment sent for you. They have advertised a last deadline for inputting your kids information if they somehow don't have any info on them already.
*you're

• Funny
Reactions: SoapyCy

Help Support Us

Become a patron