Gift Ideas for Women

guitarchitect7

Oct 8, 2006
www.chrisboeke.com
I'm a lucky guy that have both Valentine's Day and a Birthday to account for regarding gifts this month.

My thoughts were something book related - as she likes to read, and then a bathroom kit of sorts (soap, salts, candles, etc.)

Anyone, as my local hardware store is out of stock, I'm lost as to where to start.

Others had any luck?

Also, I preface this thread by saying lets keep this safe for work, thank you!

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
baby%5B1%5D.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

CP44

Nov 27, 2006
I got lucky. My wife was a hurdler at ISU so I got her ISU earrings for a Valentines gift, and it will more than make her day

NebrClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
I'm a lucky guy that have both Valentine's Day and a Birthday to account for regarding gifts this month.

My thoughts were something book related - as she likes to read, and then a bathroom kit of sorts (soap, salts, candles, etc.)

Anyone, as my local hardware store is out of stock, I'm lost as to where to start.

Others had any luck?

Also, I preface this thread by saying lets keep this safe for work, thank you!

Jewelry and lingerie, you will both be happy. Make sure and give her the jewelry first.

Last edited:

capitalcityguy

Jun 14, 2007
Des Moines
Get tix for a show (i.e...musical, theater production, live music, etc.) that you know she'll like...but you'd not normally be up for. I've done it both as a gift that both her I later attended together or as a gift for her to go with one of her girlfriends. When it is intended to be with her girlfriend, I make sure to talk to the GF first to be sure she agrees they'd like the show and also to be sure her schedule is free that night.

iahawkhunter

Apr 17, 2010
Huxley, IA
Get tix for a show (i.e...musical, theater production, live music, etc.) that you know she'll like...but you'd not normally be up for. I've done it both as a gift that both her I later attended together or as a gift for her to go with one of her girlfriends. When it is intended to be with her girlfriend, I make sure to talk to the GF first to be sure she agrees they'd like the show and also to be sure her schedule is free that night.

South Park's covered this: Broadway Bro Down - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
Threads like this depress my girlfriend (I showed her one of these threads a few months ago and she wasn't too happy about the smart-*** responses).

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron