Gold & Blue Dude Passed Away

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
I know many of you dont like the so called WV mafia, but some do. So after seeing this I thought I would share. There is a gofundme to support his family.

I have watched a bit of G&B Dude over the last few months, mostly as entertainment, because he mostly does speculation etc. and at least he admitted it was just speculation etc.

Whatever you think of the guy, it is sad to see that he has passed away, and so young.

Here is a message from his family.

longdriveforsom

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 2, 2008
San Diego,CA
I found his channel shortly after the OuT announcement and loved it because he always admitted that he didn't really know anything and it was all for entertainment. I will definitely miss his live shows where he always had to battle some Pitt troll. I wish his family the best

• Agree
Reactions: ljm4cy

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
I found his channel shortly after the OuT announcement and loved it because he always admitted that he didn't really know anything and it was all for entertainment. I will definitely miss his live shows where he always had to battle some Pitt troll. I wish his family the best
Yeah thats kind of why I watched him over the others. He really just discussed possible outcomes and theories, and didnt push anything as insider info etc.

Sometimes he was a bit over the top but he still was interesting to watch, and listen to his and his followers theories for possible futures.

SDClone

Oct 3, 2007
Ankeny, Iowa
I have watches his videos for the past two years. His content was a lot of speculation but I found him. entertaining. I always thought I should send him an ISU hat to display in the background with all the other college memorabilia that other subscribes have sent to him to display. He was good at what he did.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I know many of you dont like the so called WV mafia, but some do. So after seeing this I thought I would share. There is a gofundme to support his family.

I have watched a bit of G&B Dude over the last few months, mostly as entertainment, because he mostly does speculation etc. and at least he admitted it was just speculation etc.

Whatever you think of the guy, it is sad to see that he has passed away, and so young.

Here is a message from his family.

So sad to hear. I liked the guy and enjoyed his spin on things, always entertaining. RIP Gold & Blue Dude! :(

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I liked Gold & Blue Dude. I was very sorry to hear of his passing! And i didn't know about his health issues. I think he and his family are worth a little support. I gave him a meager $10.

Here is the donate site.

Reactions: 2speedy1

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
It's touching to see how even within differing opinions and affiliations, people come together to support one another during challenging times. The passing of Gold & Blue Dude reminds us of the connections we build in unexpected places.
Hi AI Bot.