Gooch Grease

Mar 21, 2021
One more reason to just cut that junk off?
One more reason to destroy your TV.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I thought this was called swamp ass? Proper hygiene and gold bond solve the problem.
That reminds me of a story from a previous job I had. Once, on a work trip, there was a big golf outing with some clients. It was a full day of golfing and drinking in the Arizona sun. When everyone was finished they convened in the clubhouse for more drinking and revelry. At some point, the party was disrupted by the appearance of a big wad of nasty, very clearly used toilet paper in the middle of the floor. Some laughter and accusations were tossed around. Everyone gave it a wide berth, but nobody claimed it, and eventually, I think someone on the staff took it away.

Fast forward to some time later at another work event full of drinking, and one of my coworkers fessed up that it had been him. His explanation was: "I woke up that day with 'monkey ass' and was in excruciating pain, walking around, so I grabbed a bunch of toilet paper and jammed it in there. I forgot all about it, after I got drunk, and it must have fallen out of my shorts.".

Apparently it had been weighing on his conscience and he couldn't bear it any longer. Not sure I share that sentiment. If he didn't get caught at the time, that seems like something you take to your grave.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I only have this problem in the summer months. Another reason summer is my least favorite season

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I have an iPad but I don't pad, if you get my drift.

somecyguy

Jun 19, 2006
I think I'm going back to bed and calling today a failure. I hate that I clicked on this thread and then browsing Reddit over lunch, I stumble across this post.

1p3kcajtvj3b1.png

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Every guy that says they don't get some funk going on down there in the summer is lying.

However, if you have "dingleberries" or issues rising to the level of needing to wear a pad, you aren't doing a good job bathing or showering... or wyping for that matter. Seems like treating the root cause might be the best option here.

• Agree
Reactions: alarson and NWICY

PineClone

Jul 16, 2008
Okay, isn't it called "monkey butt"? They sell Anti Monkey Butt Powder in the local hardware store. I've never tried it...or needed to for that matter.

Anywho, it seems like there is a little too much "sharing" on the forum today....

Screenshot 2023-06-02 094017.jpg

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
Every guy that says they don't get some funk going on down there in the summer is lying.

However, if you have "dingleberries" or issues rising to the level of needing to wear a pad, you aren't doing a good job bathing or showering... or wyping for that matter. Seems like treating the root cause might be the best option here.
Thanks doc. I knew CF was place to go for such info.

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
First they trick men into actually shaving their crotch and now this bull ****.

Men. We are mother ******* MEN! Embrace it.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron