Good news

oskyclone

Apr 13, 2006
Altoona
I am excited to announce that I just woke up this morning and the sun is up and its a beautiful day outside. Iowa State is still 14-3. Reading posts last night, I thought ISU had lost every game this season and the sky was falling. But today is bright and the clones still control their own destiny. Good Morning Cyclone Nation. Tough times don't last, tough people do.

Reactions: pourcyne

mikem

Jul 27, 2010
Impossible!!!

The season's over, we won't ever win another game. We won't even be good enough to make the nit.

But, hey, at least all of these "fans" that come on here and try to guide the debate are happier than their normal miserable lives, because they can complain.

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Not to find humor in another's loss......but I was watching Creighton get molly whomped by Providence last night. And during their run ol GMAC would not pull the trigger on a time out. Memories! He has a good team.....but man, Bluejays.....glad you have him.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Can always count on one of these lame posts after a bad loss.

I agree. I see nothing wrong with feeling hurt after a loss where your favorite team doesn't play well. That's how you're supposed to feel. If it doesn't hurt, then you aren't a true fan IMO.

Yes, we'll all get over it eventually. It's nothing serious in the scheme of life. But it still hurts. And it should IMO, at least somewhat.

mikem

Jul 27, 2010
Not to find humor in another's loss......but I was watching Creighton get molly whomped by Providence last night. And during their run ol GMAC would not pull the trigger on a time out. Memories! He has a good team.....but man, Bluejays.....glad you have him.

Wait till his success and job security graduates. The fall will be far, and the landing will be painful.

He was terrible here, and he **** on his "best" friend. He deserves everything he gets

Cyientist

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 18, 2013
Ankeny
Best news in that Michigan is 5 - 0 in Big 10 play with a solid win over WI.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
ALL I heard about was how overrated Michigan was...says a LOT about the "quality" of that league

How about KU struggling in the pre-season and rolling through the B12? Be careful when ripping on other leagues.

Yes, I know KU is a young, improving team.

Yes, I know coping with ISU on a skid includes ripping on GMAC and the Big 10.

mikem

Jul 27, 2010
How about KU struggling in the pre-season and rolling through the B12? Be careful when ripping on other leagues.

Yes, I know KU is a young, improving team.

Yes, I know coping with ISU on a skid includes ripping on GMAC and the Big 10.

Actually, I think while the big 12 May be the "best" league, no team in this league will be in the elite 8.

Kansas was too talented, and the conference is too small time to not protect them, for them to not turn it on.

But to say the big ten is not nearly as good as all of the propaganda they send out, is still true, regardless of how we are playing.

kilgore_trout

Nov 10, 2006
Madison, WI
Bad news: Your face.

I am excited to announce that I just woke up this morning and the sun is up and its a beautiful day outside. Iowa State is still 14-3. Reading posts last night, I thought ISU had lost every game this season and the sky was falling. But today is bright and the clones still control their own destiny. Good Morning Cyclone Nation. Tough times don't last, tough people do.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Actually, I think while the big 12 May be the "best" league, no team in this league will be in the elite 8.

Kansas was too talented, and the conference is too small time to not protect them, for them to not turn it on.

But to say the big ten is not nearly as good as all of the propaganda they send out, is still true, regardless of how we are playing.

Put me in the obviously small group that doesn't care how good the Big 10 is or isn't. We are having trouble in our own conference.

MartyFine

Jul 7, 2009
Warren Co., IA
Good news: In conference play so far ISU is #1 in assists, steals, and assist-to-turnover margin.

News: ISU is middle of the pack in most other categories.

Bad news: ISU is 9th in 3 point shooting percentage even though they have taken the most in the league. Obviously low in blocks and rebounding percentage.