Good News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
While we were all hoping for a south endzone expansion, I think just remodeling the east concourse is about all we can hope for in the near term.

The question is, how much more money do we spend in the long term if we do it all in sections?

Cyclonick182

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando, FL
While we were all hoping for a south endzone expansion, I think just remodeling the east concourse is about all we can hope for in the near term.

The question is, how much more money do we spend in the long term if we do it all in sections?
They're not scrapping the plan to bowl the south endzone are they? :sad:

MontyBurns

Jan 27, 2008
We need a financially successful ISU grad and fast.

What happened to the enormous contribution that Pollard was supposedly getting from Albaugh? Was that just an unsubstantiated rumor? If Jamie has been lacking in one thing at ISU, it's been his inability to develop relationships with big donors and get them to open their checkbooks.

dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX
i still think we need to hold all computers ransom until Bill Gates gives us some money, since we did invent to computer. nobody seems to be behind me on this plan.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
We already had one of those... It ended... TWICE!

Yess... Good old Endless thread. I miss it sooo much to this day.

I know how to end this thread, though. The same way the original cave dwellers had their thread ruined.

Someone, needs to start posting pics of women with little clothing on....

Then we will never have to worry about this thread again.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
What happened to the enormous contribution that Pollard was supposedly getting from Albaugh? Was that just an unsubstantiated rumor? If Jamie has been lacking in one thing at ISU, it's been his inability to develop relationships with big donors and get them to open their checkbooks.

Yes... And so many have had great success doing that over the years... Just look at all we have compared to everyone else..

(loaded with sarcasm)

C

Cyclone42

We need a financially successful ISU grad and fast.

I was watching an episode of Modern Marvels a few weeks ago, which was about corn. For people not familiar with this History Channel show, they dive into a subject, interviewing various people about it and explaining all about it (it's history, etc..). Anyway, it wasn't until about 30 minutes into the show that they had someone on who wasn't connected to ISU.

Anyway, my point being that a lot of people connected to ISU are getting really rich recently, with the explosion of corn prices and the demand for corn ethanol. Corn is literally becoming the new petroleum, yet it hasn't turned around to benefit ISU much.

My other reason for saying all this is that I wanted to see this thread bumped again. :biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron