Good times ahead!

Bubbahotep

Jul 23, 2008
Des Moines
Hi everyone, I should have joined this sooner, but I'm a busy guy. Having spent my student life buying season tickets to Walden led football teams, I am enjoying life a bit more now, even if we were 3-9 last year. I get a sense that things are going to change in a very positive way over the next couple of years in both football and basketball. Favorite memories of Iowa State soprts include State's 18 point comeback against OSU in BB, then 7 points in OT to win, Marvelous Marv Siler's run to beat NU, and The Iowa State hockey team beating Northwestern 20-0. People's Bar and Grill, Ash Ave., Film class in Carver Hall. I'd better stop, I'm starting to tear up.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
First off, got to love the Bubbahotep name. Great flick. 2nd, I am enjoying your enthusiasm and I hope it runs rampant through the cyclone faithful.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Ahhh yes...welcome to the Cyclone Fanatic family...a relation to the heroin family due to it's sheer addictiveness.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Hi everyone, I should have joined this sooner, but I'm a busy guy. Having spent my student life buying season tickets to Walden led football teams, I am enjoying life a bit more now, even if we were 3-9 last year. I get a sense that things are going to change in a very positive way over the next couple of years in both football and basketball. Favorite memories of Iowa State soprts include State's 18 point comeback against OSU in BB, then 7 points in OT to win, Marvelous Marv Siler's run to beat NU, and The Iowa State hockey team beating Northwestern 20-0. People's Bar and Grill, Ash Ave., Film class in Carver Hall. I'd better stop, I'm starting to tear up.

So you can spot the 3rd and long fullback draw up the middle a mile away, too, then? :smile:

Welcome aboard!!

Bubbahotep

Jul 23, 2008
Des Moines
I actually went to a Halloween party dressed as Walden, with a playbook that was 4 pages thick, it had three running plays up the middle and of course the punt formation.

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
Wait, if you quit CF, how will you collect your winnings? I know- give me your bank account number, and if you win I'll collect the winnings and deposit them for you. :cool:

I would but I've already given it out to a nice Chinese Nationalist who is dying and needs somewhere to transfer the funds to. I'll have you know I'm getting quite the nice chunk of his savings too :yes: