CRCy17

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Chicago, IL
Fellow Cyclone Fanatics, I just wanted to say thanks for all the interesting reading put forth here at CF. Ive just taken a job in the mountains north of Phoenix for the summer so will be with very limited internet access until August so until then I will no longer be able to spend my days cruising around CF like I do now.

I know I'm not a big-time poster, considering my position with the team I don't like to say too much, but I do enjoy all the reading and everybody's opinions of things (both sides of arguments intrigue me)

So until August, so long fellow Cyclones and I will forward to my first day home when I can spend all day surfing CF again before I have to start those dreaded classes once again.

clonerules

Apr 11, 2006
Fellow Cyclone Fanatics, I just wanted to say thanks for all the interesting reading put forth here at CF. Ive just taken a job in the mountains north of Phoenix for the summer so will be with very limited internet access until August so until then I will no longer be able to spend my days cruising around CF like I do now.

I know I'm not a big-time poster, considering my position with the team I don't like to say too much, but I do enjoy all the reading and everybody's opinions of things (both sides of arguments intrigue me)

So until August, so long fellow Cyclones and I will forward to my first day home when I can spend all day surfing CF again before I have to start those dreaded classes once again.

good luck!!! cya soon ;)

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI

As my aunt would say, "thank you for coming and thank you for leaving..." :wink:

Just kidding. Enjoy Arizona and we'll be looking forward to your return.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron