Got my Liberty Bowl Tickets from ISU today.

aauummm

June is National Camping Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Not bad seats Sec 105 (30-40 yard line) Row 80. Pretty high but I will take it. Getting Excited .

Go Cyclones.
The same row in section 104 has tickets that are asking $300 each. Compared to those, you got a heck of a good deal!

zmanzbo

Apr 11, 2006
Are they showing up in your online account? I dont see anything in mine yet.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
War Tigers

giphy.gif

mganzeveld

Jun 14, 2010
Cedar Rapids
Probably put all the riff raff up high, that's where I was the last Liberty Bowl.
You must have been up there with me. I don't mind being up high as long as there are fans around me. There were rows and rows of empty seats ahead of us saved for the better donors that never bought tickets.

cyfan4St8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2008
Iowa
I just got ours we are in sec 132 row 75 I was a little bummed at first since I bought mine the second you could online. We have been season ticket holders for 5 years now, but we are not donors. So I shouldn't be too disappointed, but I guess I'm a little shocked so many others in the middle were sold to people that are donors I guess. Regardless it should be a great time still.

CycloneBax

Nov 9, 2006
Ankeny
I just got ours we are in sec 132 row 75 I was a little bummed at first since I bought mine the second you could online. We have been season ticket holders for 5 years now, but we are not donors. So I shouldn't be too disappointed, but I guess I'm a little shocked so many others in the middle were sold to people that are donors I guess. Regardless it should be a great time still.

Location is based on donor level and points not time of purchase. I would have hoped that was clear.

danwbarrett

Mar 29, 2006
University City, MO
If able, please start to contribute even if only at modest level. Then you can increase over time. Non/contributors may not have access to
If able, please start to contribute.

Reactions: Cyclone27inQC

danwbarrett

Mar 29, 2006
University City, MO
If able, please start to contribute even if only at modest level. Then you can increase over time. Non/contributors may not have access to

If able, please start to contribute.
Then increase over time. I believe that non-contributors may not have access to Bowl & NCAA MBB tickets in the near future.