Gottlieb gives ISU an A for 2011-12

• We Will Collective May Donor Drive - Last Day, Help Needed!

We're in the final hours of a critical push to signup donors for the May Donor Drive. Let your Cyclone friends know!

Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
C

CyBer

I give Gottlieb an F for overall effort/accuracy in predicting things.

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
What!!! That Gottlieb should be fired. I'm sick and tired of this anti-ISU garbage. We did much better than...than...

well he sure did put a lot of effort into that now didn't he. I could of wrote that in 5 minutes with my hands tied behind my back. ESPN needs to fire Gottlieb. I hate Gottlieb, I hate Gottlieb, I hate...

RayShimley

Sep 9, 2008
White Bear Lake, MN
I give Gottlieb an F for overall effort/accuracy in predicting things.

Give credit where credit it due. Just when I thought Gottlieb couldn't get any dumber he picked us over UCONN...and totally redeemed himself!!!!!!

dumb_and_dumber_xl_01.jpg

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
Give credit where credit it due. Just when I thought Gottlieb couldn't get any dumber he picked us over UCONN...and totally redeemed himself!!!!!!

That UConn prediction redeemed him from any hesitance to call ISU a lock when Cyclones were probably a lock already.

In fairness, if I were an analyst I might not have been 100 percent sold at that point, either ... he must have put a high bar on ISU and once the team cleared it, he wasn't bandwagoning UConn over Iowa State, because he saw ISU was a better team at that point.

CYlent Bob

Aug 7, 2006
The Winterset Metroplex
I'm all for praising/criticizing media figures on a case by case basis. When they say something dumb, ridicule them. When they say something smart, praise them. When they say something dumb that gives ISU too much credit, smile and say "Thank You". When they say something smart that punctures our bubble before a fall, nod your head and say "Hmmmmm, yes. He might be correct".

It ain't rocket surgery. Or even brain science.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011

Well... The day of the ISU UConn game he actually changed his prediction and went with UConn. Just so we're clear.

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
Hey guys, be nice. We all put our shorts on one leg at a time.

Do people actually put their pants/shorts on one leg at a time? Do they have a giant zipper that connects the two legs together and runs from front to back or are people just that much more flexible than me? I find I have to pull both pant legs up at the same time.

I actually like the giant zipper idea for my wife. It would make some things a lot easier.:wink:

cymaniac17

Jan 25, 2010
Parts Unknown
Well... The day of the ISU UConn game he actually changed his prediction and went with UConn. Just so we're clear.

No ****. Do u guys live under a rock? He totally changed his mind and picked Uconn. It felt like he was doing it just because every other ESPN talking head picked Uconn and he didn't want to be the only one who got it wrong.

Help Support Us

Become a patron