Grad Transfer Target - Adrian Baker

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas

Umm yes please...Now not sure if we would go after another grad transfer Olineman but maybe Khalil plays at Center? We prob won't pursue but man it's gotta be tempting...Sounds like we may be looking at a grad transfer LB, DB and possibly RB..

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Umm yes please...Now not sure if we would go after another grad transfer Olineman but maybe Khalil plays at Center? We prob won't pursue but man it's gotta be tempting...Sounds like we may be looking at a grad transfer LB, DB and possibly RB..

Shouldn't a grad transfer RB be the top priority right now with Kene being a huge question mark for next season? I would really like to see Kene use his RS next year and get fully healthy instead of rushing him back too soon. Maybe we can get by with just Montgomery and Warren, and possibly Croney.

CyBlitz

May 9, 2016
Shouldn't a grad transfer RB be the top priority right now with Kene being a huge question mark for next season? I would really like to see Kene use his RS next year and get fully healthy instead of rushing him back too soon. Maybe we can get by with just Montgomery and Warren, and possibly Croney.
Not to mention lanning and Ryen as well. Runningback is a great group. If anything I would gets NB/OLB grad player.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

There's been a lot of hints dropped that we're adding a RB and it's just a matter of time before the public knows his name

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
Anyone else hearing anything about a grad transfer rb yet to be announced??

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron