Harry and Meghan Documentary

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
Was forced to watch a few episodes with the GF last night. Super interesting show actually. Lots of insight as to what goes on inside the Royal family. I'm pretty impressed by Harry as a human being. Anyone else seen this?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I don't get much into the Royals but from all accounts everything I read about Harry's military career made me admire him. He seemed to think he wasn't better than any other soldier out there and wanted to fight along side them.
Unlike most of the Royals that served, I tend to think Harry could have been a career military man.

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
I don't get much into the Royals but from all accounts everything I read about Harry's military career made me admire him. He seemed to think he wasn't better than any other soldier out there and wanted to fight along side them.
Unlike most of the Royals that served, I tend to think Harry could have been a career military man.
I didn't realize how much time he spent in Africa. I thought that was pretty cool.

Reactions: JP4CY

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
I just don't care about the royal family.
I really don't either. There was just a ton of insight about what it's like growing up like that that I surprisingly found kind of intriguing. They are usually pretty private about that stuff. It's probably why the Royals are so pissed of about this doc.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
Are they still part of the royal family? They seem like attention whores. What do they do exactly?

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Hard pass. Thought we had a revolution to avoid this stuff.

Can’t imagine hating your family so much you need a docuseries to diss them. Guess it’s better than murdering the little kid heirs to the throne ahead of you like previous royal uncles. Sure school was hard enough without this crap for his nephews and niece.

Seems strange to use the titles still when you hate the people and the institution.