Has anyone bought BYU tickets yet?

HouClone

Sep 3, 2011
Houston
There will be. It's a tailgating group called The Jack Cougars.
Wish I could go and join in the mutual dislike for Utah. Not sure if vocal minority but they still are continuing to bash the conference on their message boards. I check in every once in a while to see if they have warmed up but nope. Might be another Texas / Oklahoma we took on.

Reactions: BYUTexan

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
We bought during a Southwest sale a few months back, paid $260/ea round-trip.
Good job outta you! I waited too long to start scouting air fares, but nobody told me we were gonna be in first place at this point in the season. :)

zeke

Apr 11, 2006
Flying out of Omaha on American. Tickets in Section 121. Where are good places for Friday night and before the game on Saturday?

CyCoug

Sep 19, 2021
Flying out of Omaha on American. Tickets in Section 121. Where are good places for Friday night and before the game on Saturday?
What do you want to do and where are you staying?

CyCoug

Sep 19, 2021
Well the 'Bout Time meetup in Lehi mentioned above, will be about a 20 minute drive north of you.

It will be relatively cold, but you could do the alpine loop up American Fork canyon, coming down through Sundance and then Provo Canyon back into Orem. The leaves will be gone, but you'll still have some good mountain views.

My brother-in-law is a weekend bouncer at the bar in Sundance. You could eat and get a drink there. If you aren't too rowdy he'll leave you alone. If you do get rowdy, maybe we'll get the DL on what went down.

zeke

Apr 11, 2006
Well the 'Bout Time meetup in Lehi mentioned above, will be about a 20 minute drive north of you.

It will be relatively cold, but you could do the alpine loop up American Fork canyon, coming down through Sundance and then Provo Canyon back into Orem. The leaves will be gone, but you'll still have some good mountain views.

My brother-in-law is a weekend bouncer at the bar in Sundance. You could eat and get a drink there. If you aren't too rowdy he'll leave you alone. If you do get rowdy, maybe we'll get the DL on what went down.
Will the Alpine Loop be open that weekend?

SleepyEyeCy

Aug 5, 2023
This will be a great trip. We are taking Amtrak out and back. And the rumor is visiting fans get free ice cream?

Reactions: NWICY

Help Support Us

Become a patron