Hats off Cyclones!

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Your fanbase has to be livid and should never show up to a game again if Brian keeps his job. We hope he does and eventually gets the head coaching gig but from a non-biased view, my God it’s embarrassing how bad that offense is. Wasting an insane defense and special teams.

ComCY

Oct 31, 2016
Your fanbase has to be livid and should never show up to a game again if Brian keeps his job. We hope he does and eventually gets the head coaching gig but from a non-biased view, my God it’s embarrassing how bad that offense is. Wasting an insane defense and special teams.

defense not really that good or even average today.

before the run out the clock drives, Jirehl was averaging 6ypc

brtltt

Dec 28, 2008
100% congrats to the Clones tonight. Anyone who can drive 99 yards to take the lead deserves the win.
Some mystifying calls both ways, but none of them game changers.
We literally have the worst offense in D1, but can't get rid of our coordinator...kinda like Nebby can't get rid of Frost.
Hope you go 12-0!

cigaretteman

Nov 8, 2006
Iowa
Can't argue with that!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron