Hawk fans gonna turn on Stanley

Cyclone.TV

Sep 3, 2016
I think that'll continue to work it's way back in the offense, however his arm talent and accuracy has been tremendous and our WR's and TE's have been great at getting open. So, if Purdy can get the ball out to those guys and just let them make plays, that's where our offense is extremely hard to stop, especially when Hall is able to run the ball like he has.

I agree. Which is why it’s been weird to see the offense struggle for entire halves like they have.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I agree. Which is why it’s been weird to see the offense struggle for entire halves like they have.
The offense this year has hit a wall at about the 30-40 yard line of the opposing team's side of field. It's remarkable how often it happens and the games we've won handily, this didn't happen. We usually hand the ball off for no gain or a one yard gain, and then try throwing two routes for 10 yards or more, instead of maybe trying to get a small chunk of yards to make the 3rd down less tough. I'm not a coach and I'm definitely not calling out our offensive coordinators, but it's just been a theme in some of the close games where that area of the field has been an issue.

• Agree
Reactions: motorcy90

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
did he really progress that much over the last year? Thought he was great last year and the same this year. But it could be him losing a pro WR and having to work with less.

He lost an nfl running back and an nfl wide receiver and got a new offensive coordinator and didn’t miss a beat. I’d say that’s progression.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron