Hello All!

Showtime

Jan 14, 2009
Thanks for the advice, guys, I appreciate it. As of right now I do my writings on Bleacher Report, but I'll see what I can find as far as volunteer contributions go this summer if all goes well.

My Bleacher Report can be found here: Ben Spicer's Sportswriter Profile | Bleacher Report

I do my best to refrain from giving too much of an objectionable opinion. I cover the Gators on the site, so I have to give some sort of a bias towards them, but I try to present both sides of the story.

hiwhatis

Mar 25, 2006
Ames, IA
Just curious as to the age of some of the "young" people on here. i just turned 17 and am a junior at Aplington - Parkersburg.

Reactions: Wesley

HandSanitizer

Apr 19, 2006
Bondurant, IA
You know whats even more scary?
I consider myself young and I was a junior in highschool when you were born.
PLUS these songs where popular at the time. Wow....talk about bad music at the time...and talk about time flying by fast. It almost makes me sick.
Track Duration Listeners
1 Ini Kamoze - Here Comes the Hotstepper 4:09 21,513
2 Big Mountain - Baby I Love Your Way 4:10 21,821
3 Tevin Campbell - Can We Talk? 4:21 683
4 Ace of Base - The Sign (radio edit) full track 3:09 4,640
5 R. Kelly - Bump and Grind 4:16 6,223
6 Richard Marx - Now and Forever full track 3:32 19,083
7 Warren G. & Nate Dogg - Regulate 0:45 664
8 Crash Test Dummies - MMM, MMM, MMM, MMM 3:54 10,486
9 Jon Secada - If You Go full track 4:34 4,581
10 Us3 - Cantaloop (Flip Fantasia)

Good luck Bud. enjoy your teenage years.

rahtotheames

Aug 3, 2006
Just curious as to the age of some of the "young" people on here. i just turned 17 and am a junior at Aplington - Parkersburg.
I'm a junior and I go to Mason City Newman. Remember when we delivered an ***-poundage on you guys in football 2 years back? I do! But then we dropped down to A...

BCforISU

Feb 17, 2008
Madison, WI
I'm a junior and I go to Mason City Newman. Remember when we delivered an ***-poundage on you guys in football 2 years back? I do! But then we dropped down to A...

One time in ever doesn't give you anything to brag about, keep it down and be happy you did it once.

rahtotheames

Aug 3, 2006
One time in ever doesn't give you anything to brag about, keep it down and be happy you did it once.
HAHAHAHA, still sore? Well just be lucky we are in A next year or else we would have trampled you again on our way to the 'ship.

hiwhatis

Mar 25, 2006
Ames, IA

yeah, sorry but i'm pretty sure that is one of the least talented teams we've had in a while and we would've handed it to you this year imho. btw, i'm betting you had nothing to do with that game and we have a ton of respect for what you guys did that year so please don't be a total **** and ruin that.

rahtotheames

Aug 3, 2006
hey im from osage, remember when we pounded your *** in everything, every year? :yes:
True... but Newman is only dominant at two sports: Baseball and Golf. We're decent at Football and Wrestling, but we don't play you in football and wrestling, well I think you know. :wink:
Other that that there is Softball and Basketball, and we don't exactly excel at those...

wesley_w

Oct 23, 2006
My Bleacher Report can be found here: Ben Spicer's Sportswriter Profile | Bleacher Report

I do my best to refrain from giving too much of an objectionable opinion. I cover the Gators on the site, so I have to give some sort of a bias towards them, but I try to present both sides of the story.

Hi Ben, I took a little time to read some of your work. Very impressive!! Keep working hard...it looks like you're well on your way!!