hello from enemy territory

CentralNebCy

Jan 3, 2010
I have been a reader for too long. I now dive into the pool! I live in central Nebraska, behind enemy lines, in the heart of 'Huskerland. As I never receive Cyclone news unless we play Nebbie, I appreciate this site and look forward to contributing.

Go Clones!

The Mook

Jun 26, 2008
Ankeny, IA
www.twitter.com
I have been a reader for too long. I now dive into the pool! I live in central Nebraska, behind enemy lines, in the heart of 'Huskerland. As I never receive Cyclone news unless we play Nebbie, I appreciate this site and look forward to contributing.

Go Clones!

There's more of us over here than you think :cool:

aauummm

May is National Walking Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around

Go Clones!
Welcome aboard! I was born in Omaha and spent the first 10-12 years of my life in Nebraska. Thank goodness I got out of there relatively unscathed! :yes: I am always pleasantly surprised every time that I drive through Nebraska and see Cyclone stickers on Nebraska cars! Love it!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron