Help pick the trimmer

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
My gas trimmer crapped out so I am looking for a battery powered replacement. I would like to keep it under $125 since I really don't have much that needs trimmed currently. I am looking at the Kobalt below only because I have had decent luck with Kobalt tools. Most of my battery powered tools are older Craftsman 18V non Li-Ion battery operated so they don't need to match current tools but would like a strong battery to match what I might buy in the future. Suggestions?

http://www.lowes.com/pd_651246-95404-KST+120X___?productId=50327119&pl=1&Ntt=trimmers

Last edited:

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
I've been using that one for years. If/when it ever dies, I'm getting it again. Get two batteries and rotate them between trimmer and charger, you'll always be good to go.

yeah, i've been debating buying a leafblower with the same battery

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012

I've been using that one for years. If/when it ever dies, I'm getting it again. Get two batteries and rotate them between trimmer and charger, you'll always be good to go.

yeah, i've been debating buying a leafblower with the same battery

I have had the same, or very similar, one and a leaf blower that I interchange the batteries for a couple years now. I'm very happy with how they perform and have lasted

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron