Help with old video camera?

CyberJJJ

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA
I have an old video camera that has a tape in it I want out. The camera battery is dead and I can't find the charger. I don't care if I ruin the camera, but the tape has some footage on it I still want. None of my local options I can find will work on that. Anyone have any suggestions? The video camera is a Canon ES20VA. I am in Johnston.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
mc-hammer-stop-hammer-time.gif

mred

Oct 19, 2006
SE WI
bball.notnothing.net
I have an old video camera that has a tape in it I want out. The camera battery is dead and I can't find the charger. I don't care if I ruin the camera, but the tape has some footage on it I still want. None of my local options I can find will work on that. Anyone have any suggestions? The video camera is a Canon ES20VA. I am in Johnston.
I'd just buy a replacement charger. It's probably cheaper than your other options. It looks like you probably need a CA-R300 (aka CA-R300A) battery charger, and there are a few listings on ebay where you can get one for around $18 shipped.

• Winner
Reactions: aauummm

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I'd just buy a replacement charger. It's probably cheaper than your other options. It looks like you probably need a CA-R300 (aka CA-R300A) battery charger, and there are a few listings on ebay where you can get one for around $18 shipped.
Lame

• Haha
Reactions: 2020cy

CyJam

Apr 10, 2006
Denver, CO

Ahh Yeah!