Misc: Henin retiring immediately from Tennis

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
I loved her, sad to see her quit. I have taken to watching a lot more womens tennis in the last few years because the mens game is just getting too much about serve and acing.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
I loved her, sad to see her quit. I have taken to watching a lot more womens tennis in the last few years because the mens game is just getting too much about serve and acing.

Yeah, and the hot chicks in short skirts and tight shirts have nothing to do with it:skeptical:

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
Yeah, and the hot chicks in short skirts and tight shirts have nothing to do with it:skeptical:

Wow; she's only 25. Had a rough time with a divorce a few years back. Amazing player for her small size; compared to Serena, she looked like one of the ball girls........make that Ball Boys.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
Wow; she's only 25. Had a rough time with a divorce a few years back. Amazing player for her small size; compared to Serena, she looked like one of the ball girls........make that Ball Boys.

Mother died at 12, estranged from her father and siblings for 10 years, nasty divorce, small frame... had a lot going against her which makes her accomplishments even more impressive. I don't follow tennis much (except the hot chicks in short skirts and tight shirts) but I have a lot of respect for her.

Help Support Us

Become a patron