Hey Hey

Clonegrad07

Jul 22, 2008
North Carolina
Hey,

Been watching the boards for a few days, thought I should sign up. I was a 3 year member of cyclonenation through some of the really bad reporting times... This site seems to be much better and I'm excited about being a member. Graduated in December of 07 from ISU and moved to Indiana and I miss all the local coverage bad.

Hope to see you all in Vegas for the UNLV game as I love to travel to cheer on the Clones.

Reactions: Angie

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Great to have you. I will bet money you would have a hard time finding another fanatic site in the nation for free that offers discussion on anything, a fun free betting system, games and a lot more!

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Welcome and congrats on the graduation and moving to Indiana.

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
Many of us got our start over at the "old" CycloneNation. It was the rumors of McCarney being fired that helped me find CycloneFanatic (See Join Date).

The coaching search is when CF really exploded or so it seems that way.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Dbronco got me started. We were looking for info on the Wayne Morgan firing.

jj-cyclones

Dec 26, 2007
Ames
Thats one reason I wanna stay close...to have all the coverage I have now! :notworthy:

And I found the way to CF by GOOGLE...

Cyclone0308

Nov 26, 2006
Long-time reader, first-time poster here...usually I just like to sit back and observe the discussion, but I have to chime in this time to welcome the Big Guy. It's great to hear from you man. Are you coming back to Iowa for any home games? It was great to see you at VEISHEA, and the cap an gown fit perfectly. Sorry if that all seems a bit weird to people, I'm just pumped about the Big Guy.

Reactions: Angie

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
Long-time reader, first-time poster here...usually I just like to sit back and observe the discussion, but I have to chime in this time to welcome the Big Guy. It's great to hear from you man. Are you coming back to Iowa for any home games? It was great to see you at VEISHEA, and the cap an gown fit perfectly. Sorry if that all seems a bit weird to people, I'm just pumped about the Big Guy.

Mangino came to Veishea??