Hi Guy's

baddog

Dec 13, 2008
I'm a hawkeye fan but not a flamer. Just found this site & thought I'd check it out. Cyclone Report has very little activity. I just popped in to see the fallout of Chizik news. Sad if he does leave. What did he say in all his speeches about loyalty, etc., etc. ???? I guess that only applies to players & not coaches. I DO TRY to root for the Clones when they are not playing Iowa but, to be honest, I have difficulty with that as I'm a recruiting buff & as I'm sure your all well aware Iowa is a low population state that produces on average maybe 6 or 8 D1 prospects a year??? on a good year maybe 10 to 12??? So I always figured the better the Clones do it makes it harder for us to get them. Nice to find a site that has alot of activity as I hope to be able to have thoughtful & considerate dialogue about Iowa & Iowa State & maybe learn a little bit more about your teams be it football or basketball.
On a side note I was in Ames a year & a half or so ago to see Cirque Du Soleil & had a wonderful time. Very nice & charming City.

Go Hawks
&
Go Clones

Reactions: Angie

jumbopackage

Sep 18, 2007
I'm a hawkeye fan but not a flamer. Just found this site & thought I'd check it out. Cyclone Report has very little activity. I just popped in to see the fallout of Chizik news. Sad if he does leave. What did he say in all his speeches about loyalty, etc., etc. ???? I guess that only applies to players & not coaches. I DO TRY to root for the Clones when they are not playing Iowa but, to be honest, I have difficulty with that as I'm a recruiting buff & as I'm sure your all well aware Iowa is a low population state that produces on average maybe 6 or 8 D1 prospects a year??? on a good year maybe 10 to 12??? So I always figured the better the Clones do it makes it harder for us to get them. Nice to find a site that has alot of activity as I hope to be able to have thoughtful & considerate dialogue about Iowa & Iowa State & maybe learn a little bit more about your teams be it football or basketball.
On a side note I was in Ames a year & a half or so ago to see Cirque Du Soleil & had a wonderful time. Very nice & charming City.

Go Hawks
&
Go Clones

Good luck with that, but welcome to the site!

mike4cy

Aug 4, 2006
Urbandale

Go Hawks
&
Go Clones

You can hope for the best, but I think you had better plan for the worst...

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006

Go Hawks
&
Go Clones

If you're this respectful in all of your posts, unlike some of your hawkeye pals that hang out here, you'll be just fine. Don't mind us if we're freaking out this weekend though, it happens a lot around here actually.

MadCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2006
Madison, WI

Go Hawks
&
Go Clones

Welcome to the site. For the most part you'll probably find rational IState fans here... however this is about the worst time to get in the mix.