Hi I'm new here

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Welcome. I'm the head guide. I have assigned CyArob to you. We've had a lot of complaints about him, as he was the guide for BodeClone, TwentyOne, and LakesBison.

If you have any issues just let me know and we can assign you a new one.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
FWIW - when I first came on board a couple of years ago several posters were convinced that I was Ellen, Cycedelia, whatever the heck those permanently deleted posters' identities were.

If you're really new, ISURock, then just ignore them.

If you're a reincarnation, meh...you'll get the attention you deserve! :)

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Welcome aboard. Here is what you'll need on your journey:

1. Companion straw man for use in all Cave arguments.
2. Six pack of Busch Lite to get in CW's good graces.
3. The sense to NEVER start a Gameday thread without prior Rulzzz approval or you'll make us lose some games.
4. Small offerings to all the mods.
5. Life vest to jump into the Random Thoughts thread at any time and not drown in the number of posts since last visit.
6. Six gallons of water to take to the Outlands (volleyball, wrestling, campus life, and women's basketball threads), as you might not encounter another person there for days.
7. Outlandish (I mean creative) solutions to our team's problems: more Edozie, Lazard at TE, Rohach at QB, etc.
8. Hok/troll radar - need to be on your toes. Some pretend to be Cyclone fans, while others come up with even more convoluted stories of Wisconsin/ISU dual fandom.
9. The ability to "FIFY" someone else's post at the drop of a hat to make it funnier.
10. Obligatory open letter thread. You must submit one within your first year on this website to appease the open letter gods.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis

3. The sense to NEVER start a Gameday thread without prior Rulzzz approval or you'll make us lose some games.
5. Life vest to jump into the Random Thoughts thread at any time and not drown in the number of posts since last visit.
6. Six gallons of water to take to the Outlands (volleyball, wrestling, campus life, and women's basketball threads), as you might not encounter another person there for days.
7. Outlandish (I mean creative) solutions to our team's problems: more Edozie, Lazard at TE, Rohach at QB, etc.
8. Hok/troll radar - need to be on your toes. Some pretend to be Cyclone fans, while others come up with even more convoluted stories of Wisconsin/ISU dual fandom.
9. The ability to "FIFY" someone else's post at the drop of a hat to make it funnier.
10. Obligatory open letter thread. You must submit one within your first year on this website to appease the open letter gods.
11. Everybody likes cat gifs and memes except one mod (everybody has one weakness).

Reactions: Angie

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver

11. This guy :jimlad: denotes sarcasm.

FIFY

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
No, CyBer is MeowingCows. I need to check on this user.

Was CyBer Ellen too? It seems like there should be some kind of standing post just to identify the perma banned. Read far too many annoying randomfan44 posts before I knew it was tuco (well, one or two but that is far too many). I think Clairvoyantdan has many past monikers besides frogger, maybe he was one of the Section 8's? Very confusing.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
Was CyBer Ellen too? It seems like there should be some kind of standing post just to identify the perma banned. Read far too many annoying randomfan44 posts before I knew it was tuco (well, one or two but that is far too many). I think Clairvoyantdan has many past monikers besides frogger, maybe he was one of the Section 8's? Very confusing.

Maybe I should have put a :jimlad: ... or maybe not. :smile: